It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
(female)

suestheone HB User
fluttering between breasts

I sometimes have a very strange flutter that feels like its my heart but my Dr has done an EKG and all tests are negative. He says it could be GERD but I have no burning. Could this be esphogeal spasms even though there is no pain, just this annoying flutter. It happens more often after I eat but sometimes just out of the blue. Today, I didn't have one all day then after I ate they started, but stopped when I stood up. Can anyone help me?

Old 05-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB User
Re: fluttering between breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suestheone View Post
I sometimes have a very strange flutter that feels like its my heart but my Dr has done an EKG and all tests are negative. He says it could be GERD but I have no burning. Could this be esphogeal spasms even though there is no pain, just this annoying flutter. It happens more often after I eat but sometimes just out of the blue. Today, I didn't have one all day then after I ate they started, but stopped when I stood up. Can anyone help me?
It is good news if it is not heart related. It could also be anxiety related.

The Following User Says Thank You to rosebloom For This Useful Post:
sweetlady7758 (07-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
(female)

treme HB User
Re: fluttering between breasts

Hi I feel your pain I have been suffering with the same thing.I also have had an EKG STRESS TEST Blood test ect.I thought it was my heart also.All test were neg.I have also had an upper GI came back good.My digestive doctor told me that I am having gerd and he is also doing other test because I get stomach bloat.I can't spell very good but my digestive doctor thinks the pain between my breast are spasms of the escophagus.And my heart doctor said I was having costochondritis.So I have been put on delixant for the heart burn and indegestion which is helping for that But the chest pain is still there o and I forgot to mention they have checked for blood clots in the lungs.which also was a neg.So I wish you luck.Please get medical attention everyone is different,And they still don't know what is causing my pain.Maybe anxiety after all the worries of the pain.I hope I gave you some help on what to talk over with your Doctor.

Closed Thread