It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
(female)

neptunian808 HB Userneptunian808 HB User
LPR, Cancer and yellow saliva?

LPR can cause cancer even Jamie Koufman says it on her website, it's scientifically proven that it can happen, people with laryngeal tumors have abnormal ph levels i read an abstract of a study a few days ago and im scared to death, the fact that a significant number of people with throat cancer have proven LPR and at the same time are not smokers suggests that pepsin/acid could be the cause of laryngeal cancer in some people specially non smokers/drinkers, when i say this kind of stuff people look at me like i'm crazy specially my parents but hey it has been proven with studies and if ppi's don't stop the throat chronic irritation there's only one thing that can happen, cancer.
I don't have irritated vocal folds but my larynx is inflammed and ppi's don't do anything at all, i still wake up with an acid taste/yellow saliva every f***** morning, have a breathy hoarse voice, wake up with a congested nose, feel fullness in my right ear, feel like something is stuck in my throat, the meds don't make any difference non even a little one 0 improvement in my case.
I wonder... if the problem is sooo much hydrochloric acid that ppi's can't stop it how come my esophagus is not damaged? i don't feel any pain around my chest area or anything so it couldn't be TOO MUCH acid (so ppi's would be able to stop it 40 mg at night don't do anything), but the taste in my mouth is ACID so the reflux couldn't be alkaline either, this thing defies logic, i can tell im constantly refluxing cause of the acid taste (i've considered bile reflux but i think that's supposed to give you a sour taste instead of acid) but then i look at my yellow saliva and think BILE immediately...

does anybody here with LPR have yellow saliva in the morning?

Last edited by neptunian808; 01-17-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread