It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
(male)

tallguy HB User
LPR/cholesterol should I take these?

I had a steak late one night and woke up with a big lump in my throat. Days after it felt more like my food was pushing up after eating. I went to the GI who gave me 15 dexilant PPIs. I took almost all of them, but still had a lump in my throat. After a month I found out I have real high cholesterol for my age (I'm under 30) so I started to exercise, which aggravated the lump (I'm a skinny male by the way). Then I changed my diet (for cholesterol) and had a tiny glass of wine with some home made bean chili (not spicy). The next day it felt like my food was sitting in my chest and pushing up on my esophagus, I couldn't even eat dinner for the first time in my life!
I just found 2 more dexilant that I had misplaced. SHOULD I TAKE THEM? Or do I have to take them consistently or something? It is the weekend so I have no doctor to ask.
What are you supposed to do with high cholesterol and LPR?? What am I supposed to eat and how am I supposed to exercise?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread