It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
(male)

Socal13 HB User
Exclamation Help trouble with stomach...

Hi There, So I have no Idea what I have wrong with me but I have been having this feeling for months now and its a feeling that I living in a dream, like if I will wake up from a coma one day, But it usually is not intense, by intense I mean I still know what I am doing but its like if I let m body react and not me.
So I was eating 1 family size bag of chips by myself before I went to sleep, and I finished it. It was the spicy ones. I go to sleep and I wake up 2-3 hours later all panicked out sweating thinking I am going to die and quickly go to the restroom, and wile I am doing my business I almost pass out. So I quickly call 911 for help and they came right away. I told them to check me on all the things they could and everything came out normal. But the Paramedic still told my parents to take me to a doctor but it was 2 in the morning so the only type open was the emergency room at kaiser. So I went and over he course of 2 months I have had basically every-type of test done to me. From MRI to EEG and a lot more, but they recently gave me the analysis and again everything came out fine. I am starting to think if I am going crazy or something because nobody seems to be able to find out what is wrong with me. As I am typing I have just woke up from one of the episodes were I sleep for 2 hours about and wake up with a fast heart rate and not knowing what is going on and on a horrible panic attack. I decided to go on and share my problem with health-boards to see if someone can help me out. The doctor also said it could be a intense anxiety disorder and if it is that I hope that there is an end to this horrible symptom. I have also started to get really thirsty since it happened, like I drink a cup of water and then 2 minutes pass by and my tongue starts to feel really dry. I have been eating healthy for about 3 months now and all I drink is water. Well thats what I wanted to share. Sorry for it being so long. I appreciate you're time on reading my post thank you, God Bless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
help trouble with stomach...