It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2011, 01:18 AM   #1
(female)

davysmom HB User
Is there symptoms for barretts disease and can a barrium test detect it?

What does the barrium test show that you can or cant have?my dr said the change of diet and exxercise can help my acid and my 600 mg of rantidine will make a difference.Has anyone ever had this medicine this high and did it help?I'm worried about barretts disease but I really havent given the losing weight and eating better and meds a chance and only thinking of the bad stuff that can happen to me.D r said barrium test came back great and only showed small hernia.My concern is the chest pain on the right side upper left and arm pain.I had all the heart tests and they said heart is perfect and ive had this for a year or so and the dr said severe acid reflux and chest pain is from the hernia/acid and meds and change of lifestyle will fix it.She said if this med doesnt help she will put me on prilosec.I had heard arm and chest pain is symptom of barretts disease and now i'm freaking out.I have felt great for a week and went to a birthday party and had chocolate cake with chocolate icing so yummy and then bam chest pain on left and arm pain almost immediately after i consumed the cake.That For lunch I had ham and cheese sandwich.Supper I had cheese fries with ranch dressing at the party.I think I really screwed myself up with these things even though it was a one time thing at the party and i havent had cake in a year and as for cheese frys dont make them.Thank you for reading just wondering.Anne

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread