It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
(female)

DReno HB User
Unhappy Vomiting and bloating, and fatigue, but no other symptoms...

Hello everyone! First of all, I AM going to the doctors, it's just my apt. isn't until the end of the week. So I'm just really anxious to know what the hell is wrong with me.
For the past few weeks, I have been vomiting. Not the kind of vomiting that just comes out immediately and there's a lot, it's the kind where, whenever I eat something I get full right away and I spit up mouthfulls at a time (I know it's gross.) And I get SEVERE abdominal bloating, that doesn't go away until the next morning, no matter what I do. And on top of all of this I just feel tired all of the time regardless of how much sleep I get. At first I thought these were all pregnancy symptoms, but it turns out I'm not preggo because I've already had 2 normal periods on top of neg HPTs. And I know these aren't PMS related, because these symptoms are constant, they haven't gone away and they even seem to be getting worse.

So anyway, whenever I search for the symptoms online, they always include diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain, which I don't have any. And I know I don't have crohn's or celiac disease or anything, because I haven't experienced any weight loss at all; in fact I've been having trouble losing weight, I gain very easily and am currently overweight. So can somebody help me? What could possibly be wrong with me? Btw I am a 20yr old female.

Thank you so much in advance!

Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Vomiting and bloating, and fatigue, but no other symptoms...

Hi, I have some of your symptoms and was diagnosed with a Hiatal Hernia. Its good that you are going to see your Dr, he may suggest an Endoscopy that's how mine was discovered. As I have other symptoms that do not relate to yours its difficult to say exactly what you might have.
It's always best to get these things checked out.
Good Luck, Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
(female)

DReno HB User
Re: Vomiting and bloating, and fatigue, but no other symptoms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi, I have some of your symptoms and was diagnosed with a Hiatal Hernia. Its good that you are going to see your Dr, he may suggest an Endoscopy that's how mine was discovered. As I have other symptoms that do not relate to yours its difficult to say exactly what you might have.
It's always best to get these things checked out.
Good Luck, Solofelix.
Thank you for your reply! I haven't ruled out a hernia, but one of the main symptoms is pain, which I don't have any. Not even cramps. My main worry is the vomiting, even when I do what people suggest and eat very small meals. After I eat anything, minutes to an hour later it will just come right back up, especially if I sit down, lay down or neal or bend over to pick something up.

Closed Thread