It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
(female)

Jennuine84 HB UserJennuine84 HB User
Question Acid Reflux- Now having problems swallowing food/dysphagia. Help?

I've been suffering from a big flare up of acid reflux the past two months. I was eating soft grinded food initially because solid foods weren't going down right. I thought it had to do with my esophagus because of all the reflux. but after I had an endoscopy, the GI doctor said there were no strictures or narrowing but I did have esophagitis and suggested I stayed on the soft diet until I got better with medication.

I was trying several PPI's and none of them were really working for me. I'm on Dexilant now and it seems to be helping maybe a little but I still get reflux, especially after eating food (within 15-20 mins) I drink mylanta on top of it sometimes. someone mentioned Dexilant takes awhile to kick in- even though I was told it works within a 24 hour period because it releases 2 doses of medicine every 12 hours. I always have a "lump" or knot feeling in my throat now as well. nothing is lodged in my throat, haven't had solid food in over two months.

then I realized that the issues swallowing seemed to be in my upper throat, by my adams apple. I was trying to swallow some grinded food a few days ago and I noticed as soon as I swallowed the food- it was moving down slowly and sluggish, and it almost felt like pieces of food was "stuck" there. I had to drink water immediately. And of course this made me have anxiety as it felt very uncomfortable & scary. Basically anything with a texture or is thick I have problems swallowing.

Now I'm eating a liquid diet, blending all my foods into soups (using creamed soups or broths) blending oatmeal in the mornings so I can drink it, and drinking ensures. This is depressing me!!!! Already dealing with the reflux and now having to eat this way. I'm going to be seeing an ENT about my swallowing issues since my GI told me that my esophagus was fine.

Has anyone ever had this or is going through this now? Could this be a motility issue or a side effect of the acid reflux? I read that dysphagia can be a side effect from acid reflux. Before I had my flare up with reflux, I swallowed just fine. I didn't even think about it. I'm scared! And also if anyone has any recipes for liquid/blended foods I'd appreciate the feed back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
(female)

Re: Acid Reflux- Now having problems swallowing food/dysphagia. Help?

oh and I forgot to mention that I've been having mucus running down the back of my throat (post nasal drip) that isnt helping my swallowing problem either.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
(female)

Baffled62 HB User

Jennuine,

So sorry to hear of your problems. I have almost the exact same problems and have been suffering through them for at least six months. I too am on Dexilant. Have tried other PPI's but this one seems to work best for me (at least for now). My diet consists of a lot of mashed potatoes as they seem to not bother me as much as other food. In the beginning, I ate a lot of yogurt and ice cream until I figured out (DUH!) that dairy bothered me. There have been a few times lately that I've been able to eat "real" food; however, the day after is always a nightmare. This feeling of having something in my throat is maddening! And no one seems to understand what causes it or what can be done about it. I also have the drainage (or the feeling of drainage) down my throat although my ENT said it wasn't. She has pretty much written me off as she says there's nothing else she can do. Another curious thing about me. I don't and never have had indigestion of any kind. If I hadn't awakened one morning with a very sore throat and the inability to swallow, I would never have known that I had acid reflux/GERD for so many years.

I have been taking digestive enzymes and probiotics. Don't know if they're helping or not but I guess they can't hurt. Also taking calcium since the PPI's I think deplete your body of this.

Hang in there and let us know if you make any progress. This is a very frightening situation to be in particularly when there doesn't seem to be any clear cut answers.

The following user gives a hug of support to Baffled62:
Jennuine84 (10-25-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
(female)

Baffled- Wow, you have been going through this for 6 months? Sorry to hear. Is it just the acid reflux problems over all, or have you been not able to swallow food like me for 6 months? Did you have any tests done for your swallowing by the ENT? I hope that I don't have to go through not being able to eat food, at least soft foods, for 6 months. I hope the ENT can find out whats going on with my swallowing. As I said before, I didnt have any issues swallowing until my reflux got out of control. I don't want to be on this liquid diet for a long period of time, its depressing enough that I haven't had real solid food like more normal self for two months. I'm only doing the liquid/blender diet out of necessity right now because I don't want to force myself to eat food if I can't and cause further problems. I have heard of people almost choking.

Ive also read people were evaluated by ENT's for their problems swallowing and the tests came back normal. So are we just stuck like that? I'm finding that a lot of doctors are losing their bed side manner these days and really don't care about what the patient is going through. I hope I can find a good ENT that will help me. I'm so miserable and depressed all the time.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
(female)

Baffled62 HB User

She just said that there was nothing more she could do because she didn't see anything. I'm seriously considering going to someone else for a second opinion. For the most part, I've been existing on mashed potatoes and occasionally eggs. Rarely, rarely have anything that takes effort to swallow. My GP prescribed Xanax (sp?) for anxiety but I haven't taken any yet. Just not sure I want to go down that route. I did have an endoscopy and was diagnosed with Barrett's as well as the AR/GERD. But all of my discomfort really is centered in my throat and the swallowing. But nobody can figure it out. I'm sure they think it's all in my head. But trust me, there's nothing I would like more than a big fat steak! It really takes its toll on you. I feel tired and anxious most of the time and have a hard time even getting out of the house. Luckily, I have a job where I work out of my house, otherwise, I don't know what I would do.

I know there are lots of people here who suffer continuously and at times, I feel badly that I complain when I don't even experience any heartburn or acid indigestion. But this is miserable too.

I do hope you get relief. I'm just afraid that this is something we're going to have to live with...............but there's always hope! Sorry for this long saga.

Old 10-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
(female)

Yes, I do hope you get a second opinion from another ENT because no one should just be "tossed aside" and confined to eating like that because it's not normal, not to mention we don't get the proper nutrition we need. You should try eating soups too and drinking some nutritional shakes just to make sure you get enough calories. I mix creamed soups with my mashed potatoes and its really good. Especially cream of chicken- it almost tastes like a chicken gravy. I use cream of chicken, broccoli and cheese, and cheddar cheese soups with my mashed potatoes since they go together well.

I'm sorry you are suffering so much, but it kinda scares me as I might have to go through this long journey as well. I'm hoping they do find something with my swallowing just so I can feel that they can treat it, other than them saying "its normal, we can't find anything wrong" and being stuck like this. I have acid reflux, but lately it's gotten a little better- still not completely controled, but not as bad as some people have it. I'm able to sleep at night, thank God for that. But not being able to EAT and SWALLOW food- is horrible on it's own.

As far as anxiety goes, of course we are going to have some of that because of all the discomfort we are going through, but its not the reason of our symptoms! I think its absurd that doctors try to write symptoms off on bogus outcomes just because they can't figure out whats wrong. it's not fair and it makes us, the patient, feel like we are doomed & we don't have any hope to get better. I used to take Zanax for anxiety because I had panic attacks. and thats how I KNOW that they can NOT chalk this up to anxiety because I've had anxiety before. but normal worry and stress is to be expected when someone is going through a health trial.

I'm like you. Luckily when this all happened I was in the process of looking for work and I didnt have a job yet. My boyfriend makes enough to support the household so I'm in the house all the time as well. He is at work from 12pm-9pm so I am here in the house all day feeling alone, which doesnt make the situation any better. I too feel isolated, I cant even eat with my family anymore. Its so depressing.

Thanks for your replies, it makes me feel like i'm not alone. I'm trying to find an ENT doctor who can get me in some time this week so I dont have to keep waiting. I will keep you posted of what happens with me as far as the swallowing goes so just come back to this thread occasionally to see if I have updated. Also let me know how your second opinion goes. I hope we can both get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by Administrator; 08-30-2012 at 11:14 AM.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Jennuine84
Baffled62 (10-26-2011), sunshine123 (10-29-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jennuine84 For This Useful Post:
Baffled62 (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
(female)

is anyone else going through this or has been through it?

Old 10-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #8
(female)

crystalmommy HB User

Okay I REALLY hope you ladies write back! I am going through something very similiar and I feel like my life is falling apart. It all started over a month ago! Sept 19th! I developed a rash on my face, chest and arms..red and oval shaped. Then my throat started to feel tight when I would drink water it felt like I couldnt' swallow it. I immediately thought I was having and allergic reaction which made everything worse as I have anxiety already. I took benedryl and went to bed. The next day the rast was gone, but my throat has never recovered. The make an extremely long story short...I was diagnosed with Strep and the Strep has since been rechecked and gone, but still no relief for my throat. I have had the following tests: CT scan on head and abdomen, stool test, complete blood panel (more than one), endoscopy, larynoscopy, abdominal xrays and chest xrays. All tests: Normal. Well, they found a small kidney stone but it can't be contributed to my problem. And they found gastritis in my stomach but it is mild and GI wasn't too concerned about it. She did give me carafate and after taking it within 5 mins I was dry heaving. I was hospitalized for dehydration and given Protonix through IV. Oddly, while I was in the hospital the first day they did not let me eat or drink anything and my throat felt pretty good, except a fullness feeling that never goes away. The next day when they gave me foods the problems came right back again. And despite my efforts to tell them there was still something majorly wrong they sent me home. It's taken everything in my to make myself drink and consume enough so that I don't end up back in the hospital again. I've lost 15 lbs since this started.

I took the Protonix for about 4 days after getting out of the hospital and it seemed to make my symptoms WAY worse. Instead of just my throat bothering me it was also lower in my chest and esophagus like I was being strangled. At first I thought it was just my symptoms of whatever is going on, but I decided to test it. Sure enough right after the pill within an hour or so that is when the absolute worse feelings happened. So I stopped taking it. I am really now afraid to take any PPI meds for reflux because of that. So after reading your posts you could be having a side effect from the Nexium you were taking! I am not sure about that but it is a possibility.

I had a Upper Gi years ago as I have always had some issues with my stomach and constipation. They only found mild reflux and once I took the meds for a week or two I didn't need them anymore and once I got my constipation under control I seemed to be okay too. Then BAM! All of the sudden I have this happen out of the Blue and they are saying maybe it's reflux. I am just not buying it! The endoscopy looked normal. No strictures, narrowing, or even irritation in my esophagus. So she tells me, "Whatever you are feeling, it is not there." I'm like, okay, well I still feel it...what else can I say? I did see the ENT but it was right after they said I had strep and she really wrote me off as saying, well everything looks fine maybe you have reflux. Just give it some time and take some OTC reflux meds. Well, I am sorry, but this problem is NOT just some easy thing to deal with! It's not something you can write off! I was also prescribed Xanax for anxiety. I worked in the mental health field for a few years and I also struggle with anxiety myself. I can't say this problem is attributed to anxiety. I do agree with you ladies that it certainly is causing it but it's not the underlying issue! I only took 1/2 of the pill and it didn't seem to do much for me. But I am considering taking more...I don't like the idea...but I am becoming quite crazy over this.

I will do another post and tell you more about my symptoms.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #9
(female)

crystalmommy HB User

This is a follow up to my previous post:

My symptoms:

At all times I feel like there is a fullness in my throat. In the mornings it is the worse as I feel very nauseated when I wake up and like I need to swallow. I keep swallowing and it just feels like it's not working right in there. When I have breakfast I feel like I will vomit and can only eat a very small amount. Then after breakfast I will feel just an overall yucky feeling in my stomach and throat for a while.

When I drink liquids I feel like I can swallow the liquid but then my throat tightens right as or after it is going down. It's like a squeeze. If you open your fist and then shut it. Like my throat doesn't contract right or something. This feeling is awful as it makes you want to keep swallowing and swallowing and then when you drink it makes it scary like you won't be able to get the liquid down properly or that you won't be able to breathe.

There is also another feeling...a huge lump! It feels like when you have to cry really bad and you are trying not too. Like a "choked up" feeling. But the worst you've ever had! And it just stays right there. There is a dull ache and pain and the longer it stays the worse the ache gets. When it's like this I often cough alot because my body seems to think there is something in there that needs to come out, although, according to the doctors there is not. Also during this time I might feel like talking hurts a bit, or maybe not hurts but it strains the throat and makes it feel even tighter. And then there is the gag reflux. It feels like whatever is lumped in my throat is triggering my need to gag or vomit. So if I am not careful I will begin to gag automatically.

These feelings come and go but mostly the lump is way worse after I eat and lasts hours at times and the tightness or inability to swallow is worse after I drink or any time of the day it pops up. There are some times during the day when I can feel semi-normal. I feel the fullness and I am always so thirsty it seems...but they are bearable feelings and I just pray and thank God for that time period where I am not feeling insane!!! Then it comes right back.

I am not convinced that this is anxiety, that is is even a gastro problem like reflux. We may all be having some form of reflux going on, but for ME the throat started before my stomach even was upset. I had no reflux issues before the throat started, at least that I was aware were bothering me. And you would think if we are not eating properly (because our throat has a problem) then of course our stomach is going to go haywire. AND if the reflux is this bad, then why no signs of it affecting my esophagus on the endoscopy? I am just not convinced. I guess I will have the Barium Swallow done this week, although I am nervous because I have constipation issues and I don't want to have problems with that as the barium dries you out...plus how am I gonna drink that stuff when I can't drink water well and I have a horrible gag reflux already? I am praying for a miracle. I thought about looking for another ENT to see if they could do more testing on my throat area. They never did sinus xrays and like I said the ENT I saw really just did something very quickly and I felt like she wasn't very thorough or caring about what I was going through. I really need a doctor that cares and is willing to go the extra mile to diagnose this.

One more thing worth you considering...when this all started happening to me I only ate liquid. Only yogurts, soups, purees, mashed potatoes thinned...and it was because of the sensation that I couldn't eat more. I was so afraid. I won't eat anything really textured now, but I have tried eating more solid stuff like vegetables...carrots...peas...and I am able too! It actually feels pretty normal while I am eating..but I notice I have to stop eating sooner as I can't eat much or I begin to feel that tightness in my throat start. I am just staying, if your endoscopy said there is nothing there restricting your throat then physically you CAN eat more solid stuff, it's just dealing with that feeling afterwards for me.

You ladies are a God-send. Please comment back. Let me know if any of my symptoms are the same you experience and what the doctors are doing for you. I will be praying for you both.

There are days that I don't even want to get out of the bed! I wake up with my throat brothering me and I think, oh no another day going through this. And I want to roll over and go back to bed! I am only 28 years old! I shouldn't have such a problem controlling my life! And it is very controlling because it never goes away. It is so hard to ignore and it makes you very depressed and sick. I really sympathize with you both and I hope we can encourage each other. I have two young children and I really need to be the best mom for them. I am so blessed, yet this is making me miserable.

Last edited by Administrator; 10-28-2011 at 02:22 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to crystalmommy:
Jennuine84 (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #10
(female)

Hi crystal mommy! I'm so happy you replied to this post along with baffled. Girl trust me I've been so depressed over this too! I always feel the same as you as far as waking up to knowing you will have to face another day of struggling with the hassle of eating because of ongoing throat issues.

I always have the lump in throat feeling along with the muscle ache in the throat that feels like when you cry a lot. But it mostly never goes away. I would say about 85-90 percent of the time I have that feeling. I also sometimes have a dry throat feeling, even when I drink water it still feel dry in my throat, especially down further by my adams apple.

For me it's also the feeling in the throat, but also when I swallow I can feel the food moving down too slow. Like really sluggish in my upper throat. so along with the throat feeling and the sluggish movement of my food, it definitely makes me feel like not eating! I originally thought I was having problems with my esophagus because of the reflux, but when the GI doc confirmed I had no strictures, the slow movement of food kept happening anyway, and I realized it had more to do with my upper throat.

but may I add, I almost NEVER had the LUMP feeling in my throat before I had my endoscopy. After my endoscopy (which is probably not related but thats the time frame it happened) my reflux GOT WORSE not to mention most of the PPI's I was taking wasn't really helping. The reflux started burning my throat really bad. And then I started having the throat feeling, it was to the point that my throat was bothering me so badly that I was always on nerve & very uncomfortable. I started a new PPI and the throat feeling has seemed to get better and doesnt bother me as badly as it was, its at least tolerable now. But before my endoscopy I was able to eat soft grinded food. since I got these throat problems now, I tried to eat some soft grinded food and it bothered my throat too much not to mention I could still feel the food moving slowly down my throat. pretty much any food with texture and SOLIDS are out of the question.

Also I've been having a lot of mucus in my throat that i'm sure isnt helping the throat or swallowing, I think post nasal drip. do you have this problem? also I notice that when I drink liquids, especially water, I have to belch after every sip. and sometimes it feels like air gets stuck in my throat.

I have been blending oatmeal in the morning with milk and drinking it like a shake for breakfast, drinking 2 ensures for the extra calories and vitamins, and eating creamed soups diluting mashed potatoes with it. thats been the basis of my diet. along with drinking lots of water. I'm getting about 1300 calories a day. It's a pretty good amount considering the circumstances but I may try to up it another 200 calories to make 1500 some how just so I feel confident that I'm getting enough nutrition. Sometimes I think I'm not getting enough nutrition from eating this way, but I remind myself that in certain situations (i.e. jaw surgery, dental surgery, etc) people are forced to eat a liquid or blender diet for a few months and as long as there is enough calories- it is okay. I sure as hope, and pray to God, that this is not a permanent situation!

I really hope we can get to the bottom of this. I'm seeing an ENT next week about my swallowing issues & I hope that they will be a good doctor & run the tests I need. I'm also scared of the barium swallow like you, only because I know its a really thick consistancy and I heard it makes you feel sick. It seems that a lot of people who suffer with this don't seem to get any solutions. And it makes me MAD that these doctors think its all in our heads. why would we put ourselves through this agony if it wasn't true. Luckily I'm on my sweethearts health insurance and he has very good insurance so I'm going to see all the doctors I need to see, or even get second opinions if I have to so I can get better.

No one should have to go on like this with so reason or diagnosis. because maybe if they could figure out what was wrong they could start on treatment.

I was also thinking that maybe we suffer from motility issues, where the muscles in our throats arent working the way they should to push down the food. There is medication I hear to help stimulate the food to move down quicker, and in worst case scenario surgery. Did they do a motility test (Manometry) test on you?

I hope we can all get to the bottom of this once again. I know how you feel about being depressed. It has consumed my life. I'm only 27 years old and my problems started almost around the same time as you, mine started August 28th! so its been two months of this agony. I haven't ate solid food in two months and I havent been able to eat dinner with my family. I know I'm driving my mom and my boyfriend crazy with my constant worrying and complaining. But they know I'm going through a hard time.

you and I are so close in age, and our problems happened around the same time, and we suffer the same.

Do you have anyone like family who is being supportive of you while going through this? Are you spiritual at all? I am, and I have been praying EVERY DAY to God for a solution to all of this. Sometimes I'm even crying when I pray. I just want my life back to normal and eat like a normal person. Before this happened, I never thought about swallowing my food, it just happened naturally like it should. Never had any throat issues. I hope God can pull through for us. Take care hun, and remember you aren't alone. I'm glad you replied-- it made me feel better.

if anything I always look back at this thread to see if anyone has replied, so we can keep checking this thread for our replies.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-29-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:23 AM   #11
(female)

crystalmommy HB User

Good Morning!

I am so happy that we have found each other! I seem to have good moments and bad moments...I am really an emotional roller coaster right now! So times I want to just take my Xanax so I can have some sort of relief from the stress and other times I think I am beyond that and I need to just pray and stay calm.

I have not had a manometry test. I have only had the endoscopy, which by the way I also think the lump started after that test! Before the test I always just felt like I couldn't swallow properly, but I wasn't having any real stomach issues. After the endoscopy I developed the lump and also more belching. I also belch and belch after drinking, especially water. One sip and I'm belching 2 secs later! It really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I also belch alot during the day for no reason and I keep wondering also if there is air getting caught in my throat or something. I have also been having some stomach issues over the past few days. I was just nauseated in the morning but now I am nauseated every time I try to eat or drink. I feel like my stomach is so upset. I wonder if that could be because I am trying to eat more solids than I was? I am not sure at this point.

These past two days have been worse for sure. Just because of the nausea. And you are doing so much better on the calories and making sure you are eating properly. I really haven't thought about that too much....I just felt lucky when I was able to eat anything at all. I know I haven't been drinking or eating enough and after reading your post I realized I need to really take a look at that. I have been really dizzy the past few days and feel very shaky. I think that may have something to do with the amount of food I am eating and my fluid intake. I know I have to get that under control or I will be in the hospital again! I can't do that! The past few weeks have been a blur as I have felt totally alone in this. I think the doctors think I am crazy and don't see it as such a big deal what I am going through. My family is supportive, my church family is supportive and my husband is supportive. They call to check on me regularly. We actually just moved in March of this year so we are farther from my family now than we were which makes it more difficult some days. And I have two young children which require my attention, which also makes it difficult sometimes. If I am already stressed or having a hard time dealing with the ache in my throat I tend to get impatient with them and that makes me feel really sad.

I keep saying the problem is my throat and not my stomach but the doctors don't believe me. The ENT sent me to the GI as well. Then again though, I am having some really bad feelings in my stomach the past two days so I don't know! The stomach issues came second to the throat issue. And your stomach is so sensitive to stress and not eating regularly it could be those things that are making it feel bad. I guess I will go to have the Barium Swallow done because right now that is the only thing the doctors are recommending at this point. I suppose it will help them see if it is a motility problem and if anything is refluxing. I haven't taken the PPI medication again because it seemed to make things much worse when I was on it.

As far as faith goes, God is definitely with us. I know some days it doesn't feel that way, but he is. The Bible tells us that NOTHING can seperate us from his love. Even sickness! I pray every day, several times a day. I cry a lot too...you are not alone there. I keep saying, Lord, I am only 28 years old! I have a beautiful family and I am so blessed! I don't want to live like this for the rest of my life! And I don't want there to be something the doctors are missing either...I don't want this to get worse! I am going in a few hours to pray with some of the ladies from my church. I am hoping that God will perform a miracle on me. You know I have experienced his healing first hand! At the beginning of this year I did a fast and prayed he would heal my body from constipation. I had chronic constipation for years, since I got pregnant with my daughter. Nothing ever helped it except prescription medication. And the medication often made me sick. I was tired of it! I prayed and prayed for God to heal my body and HE DID! I stopped the meds in February and I haven't needed them since!!! So, don't doubt that he heal us, I KNOW he can. I don't know why he hasn't chosen to heal me yet. I have no right to question him, I know he knows best. Sometimes he choses to heal us by process instead of instantaneously. In Mark 8: 22-26 we see the story of Jesus healing a blind man. He heals him in 2 steps. Why did he touch the man a second time before he could see? The miracle was not too difficult for Jesus, but he chose to do it in stages, possibly to show the disciples that some healing would be gradual rather than instantaneous. I will be praying for a miracle for us both. I hope that God choses to heal me completely today and I know he can, but if for whatever reason he does not then I still know he is with me and pray that he gives our doctors wisdom to find out what is wrong. In the midst of this terrible time we can grow closer to him and help minister to others. I hope you have a blessed day!

Last edited by moderator2; 10-29-2011 at 06:55 AM.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:56 AM   #12
(female)

crystalmommy HB User

I was also going to say that I do seem to have a problem with saliva in my throat. I don't think it is post nasal drip... it's more after I have eaten or drank something. It is almost a very bubbly saliva. There seems to be more of it in my throat than normal and I keep trying to swallow it and it doesn't go down so I end up having to keep spitting it out. Very weird. But I am really afraid to get sick. I keep thinking if I get congestion or a sore throat I don't know what I will do...It will probably make everything a million times worse. I pray that I will stay well! One problem at a time please!

Old 07-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #13
(male)

Gonzoe HB UserGonzoe HB User

Damn I haven't been able swallow solid for a month. I'm so depressed because I'm an avid weightlifter. Now I lost all my wait. I refuse take ppi I was fine taking zanjan when needed. Than got pressure from docs to take Papi BC might get cancer. Huge mistake it made me leaked so much acid I got severe burn at night to point everything felt painful inside than it swelled up and I can't swallow. I'm trying get back to normal with Zantac but this dumb ppi made me sensitive all pills. Waiting see specialist in a month. Probably have barrets now. Everyone pushing me take ppi

Hope you gals have seen improvements

Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #14
(male)

Gonzoe HB UserGonzoe HB User

I guess your symptoms aren't that bad that you won't cut out coffee and smoking

Old 08-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #15
(female)

sealbeachluvr HB Usersealbeachluvr HB Usersealbeachluvr HB User

Don't let this take over you, you take your life back.

<Someone> told me about Apple Cider Vinegar and told me the reason why I have the issues I have is because I am lacking acid

I just wanted everyone to know that I have been faithfully following my natural healing intake with Apple Cider Vinegar by BRAGGS with "Mother". I am getting stronger and stronger everyday and I am eating up to about 1500-1700 calories again. I am now adding 1/2 lemon juice from a whole lemon and chili powder to the drink.

Each person has to find out what works BEST for them. !!

Last edited by Administrator; 08-30-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Closed Thread