It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
(female)

Worriedalice HB User
Oesophageal Spasm and IBS

I am having what I think may be oesophageal spasms. A GP once thought that's what it was on a previous attack. It feels like my heart area but pulse etc is normal. Had ECG & xray recently when I had a collapsed lung and heart appeared normal so not thinking its that.

It hurt to swallow my reflux meds and water felt more cooling going down, suggesting heat or inflammation. It feels nothing like reflux, possibly heartburn but meds (omeprazole, gaviscon and domperidone) aren't touching it.

I'm also noticing the symptoms of my IBS (possibly IBD but still under investigation with GI) worse with this pain, like increased and very soft stools, more wind etc but not cramping,

Could the they all be connected?

Any idea what I can do for the pain off prescription as I don't have doctors appointment until late next week?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread