It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
(female)

VanessaK HB User
Air bubbles in my throat pop all day! Please please help!

About 2 weeks ago I've been experiencing these small air bubbles that just come up in my chest to my throat every 5-10min. It doesn't hurt or burn but it makes me feel so uncomfortable 24/7. Everybody in my family has told me that it is all in my head (sometimes when I'm really busy I forget and the air bubbles stop) but I know it's not in my head because it happens all the time! Especially after I eat I get the air bubbles for a good 2 hours and then it slows down but I still get them. Help I've tried everything to get rid of them and nothing helps. My doctor told me to take omeprazole but that didn't help. I feel like I'm the only one with this problem and I cry all the time because when I take tests in school the air bubbles are more frequent and I get anxiety and they get loud too. They almost sound like a croak in the back of my throat. All of this sounds so stupid but it's ruining me. I'm not the same person I was 3 weeks ago and I feel like I will have to live with this for the rest of my life. When I had an interview about 2 weeks ago, I couldn't even talk because I just had loud bubbles of air sounding they were groaning/croaking and I was so embarrassed. Please I can't keep living this way. There needs to be a cure because idk how I'll live the rest of my life like this. No 17 year old should ever have to go through this problem. I have a constant uncomfortable feeling from these air bubbles and a constant fear during tests that everybody can hear my bubbles popping. I am so sick and tired of this. Please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
air, anxiety, bubble in throat, throat