It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
(male)

jamesinUK HB User
Is digestive enzyme tablets good for LPR?

Hi, i have read somewhere that digestive enzyme tablets can be good for lpr, i read a post saying that a person's lpr pretty much went away from just taking these.

does anyone know if this is right at all, or can it have a negative effect on it?

thanks

james

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 AM   #2
(male)

Johnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB UserJohnah HB User
Re: Is digestive enzyme tablets good for LPR?

I have been taking digestive enzymes for about a month and they do seem to help a bit. What is weird is they seem to help with my tinnitus, ear ringing. I am not sure if it is tied to my reflux or what. I take the pills the ringing gets quiet, I stop taking them for a day or so and it comes back. I have always wondered if my sinus issues and ear ringing might be tied to my reflux/lpr. No way to prove it but this is a nice thing to take the enzymes and have my ears quiet down. Doctors are mystified by ear ringing so no point in asking them. Try the enzymes but don't count on a cure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply