It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

jojokdz HB User
Gerd problems

I have Acid reflux and IBS! And severe anxiety. I had a major flare up a few months ago, anxiety flare up which made my digestive system go nuts!! I am still digging out. THIS by far in my many many years of these issues, the worse ever! I got constipated, rumbling, gas, pain, nausea, lost weight, and my Acid reflux was awful. Is it normal to get actual pain in the middle of your chest, lower esphagus maybe? Its hurts there and to the left under my ribs.. ??? This scares me something terrible and of course makes my anxiety go up!!! And the anxiety brings on my panic attacks which then aggravates my digestive system! I am a mess! I have to say I am at least hungry now, and doing a little bit better... just still not right, and my anxiety will not relax!!! Anyone else have this???

The following user gives a hug of support to jojokdz:
Headrock (12-09-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
(female)

Headrock HB User
Re: Gerd problems

I can surely understand your anxiety, the pain is enough to drive you insane. There are days I think will I ever feel human again. I also have pain in esophagus and belly, spots tha are sore to touch makes me wonder if other problems but I truly think it is all the trauma to body. Digestion is better with digestive enzymes still feels like bomb in my stomach. Intestinew has helped pain in my ssophagus it is soothing and makes pain better. I dont have acid reflux but seems to be same as acid rebound symptoms. I am like you there are times I am starting to get hungry. this is so unusal for me I was born hungry.[I] hope you are better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply