It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
(female)

SuzyQPA2 HB User
Smile Trouble's with digestion/heartburn

I've had problems ever since around Christmas.
I've got GERD but usually it doesn't flare, and i can eat pretty much everything.

Right now all i can eat is Raw /Vegan and pretty much anti-ulcer diet. I've cut out everything (coffee/tea/milk/alcohol)
I had sushi (raw) for dinner and that was even too much, it bothered me so much i'm up all night with gas/bloating/heartburn /felt undigested (took enzyme, piece of ginger).

If i eat anything other than raw vegan i get major stomach problems....my food doesn't digest, i do major belching all night, don't get to sleep, and then deal with acid after the gas. I am regular 2 x a day, although my stools have undigested food in them.

What can cause these types of digestive problems??

I've researched and all i can find is parasites/hpylori/ulcer/overgrowth of candida or bad bacteria in colon.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
(female)

mama Gfree HB User
Re: Trouble's with digestion/heartburn

I got Acid Reflux about 1 1/2 years ago. I went on the GERD Diet and took Maalox at first, which helped temporarily. But then I went to a new Alternative Medicine doctor, who tested me for food intolerances. It turned out I had 28, including Gluten. I immediately gave up Gluten and started feeling better. Then a month later the doctor put me on the Elimination/Rotation Diet and the acid reflux went away as long as I stay on this diet. I also found that if I eat too acidic of a fruit, it can occasionally come back a little. I can get rid of it that night by taking Naked Coconut water (the kind without any flavoring). I guess Gluten has a lot to do with causing it, so I will probably always stay Gluten Free. I am now to the point where I am supposed to slowly start adding the foods that I had to eliminated, back into the diet one at a time and only the ones that don't cause any reactions. I was not able to add the first 5 that I tried, and so now am trying something called EFT Tapping with each food. It is supposed to work on food intolerances, and you tap your energy meridians in a certain sequence while holding the food in a baggie on your lap. Somehow your energy field aligns with the foods energy field and therefore allows your body to start accepting and tolerating the foods once again. I tried it last night with a baked potato and it worked. So we will see how it goes, but again adding old foods back in has to be a slow process and only once every for 4 days for the same food and once a week for any new food. Also there is a book called the Emotion Code which claims to help people rid themselves of so many diseases, by locating the trigger with their book, and then releasing it from your body through their system of running your hand over your governing meridian. I tried it, and it made me dizzy, so that one you may need to beware of. Anyway, just a few ideas.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply