It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
(female)

Erikka HB User
Lightbulb Clear Skin!

Hi Everyone im new here! I really wanted to share something that has really helped my skin breakouts It may sound a little strange but i swear it really works! I was using Proactiv for a long time and yes it helped and worked alot but it was getting to expensive for me. So i heard on tv one day i forgot what show but it was a model and she said that alot of those stars use Baking Soda to wash there face so i tried it! what you do is.

1. Get a good soap i use Dove or you can use an acne soap It depends how bad your acne is.

2. Get a box of Baking soda.

3. Put the soap in your hand and get it all suddy

4. mix the soap and baking soda in your hand (make sure it really thick and really grainy Put it on your face and massage in. It should feel kinda rough as it takes off dirt. Add more baking soda if it is not grainy enough. Rinse it off and dry your face. Your face will feel soft and clean! Do this 2 times a day! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Good Luck i hope it works for you as well!

Last edited by Erikka; 08-04-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Closed Thread