It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
(male)

xyz222 HB User
The only sure Acne cure

I actually came to this forum looking for info on bypass surgery for a relative. But I noticed the posts concerning acne, so I registered and am leaving this thread in the hope that it will help someone suffering from the emotional and psychological effects of this condition.

I'll make this short and sweet: In my 20's I had acne all over my face and upper back and upper arms. Doctor cures and acutane and the like are ALL BUNK! They do not work. This was prior to the internet age, so I did all my research the old fashioned way: reading books and asking questions. Here's what I did to clear up my acne and here's what I recommend:

a) Buy a high quality juicer and have a tall glass of fresh vegatable juice every morning. (NO NIGHTSHADES!) Carrots, apples, ginger root, cucumber, lemon juice, beets, watermelon, pear are all excellent!
b) Have a series of colonics done. (Find a place that uses the gravity method and not a pump type machine)
c) Purchase and take a good, high quality pro-biotic. (You can tell high quality by the price and the need to store in the fridge)

It's that simple. In a matter of weeks you will notice a profound difference. The acne will dry up and scale off of you. Not only will your skin look radiant, but so will your hair and nails. You'll also have much more energy. The only provisos are the following: If you're diabetic you will have to be careful with what you juice. If you have intestinal issues such as Crohns you should consult a physician before undergoing the colonics.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS BUNK.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread