It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

DeBeachSiren HB User
Use roll-on deoderant for acne.

Hi,

I know this sounds crazy, but it works. When I get stressed out I get blemishes and they are the hard ones that nothing seems to come out of.

A few years ago I thought if deoderant dries up your armpits why can't it dry up a zit? I use roll-on. Resist the urge to squeeze the blemishes. So I washed my face with the white soap that floats, patted dry and rolled the deoderant thickly over the blemishes, let it dry and went to bed. The next morning most were gone and a couple remained, they were gone after putting it on the next night. So I have an unscented roll-on just for this and always use that same white soap on my face.

When I was on a trip to visit my parents a few months ago, I got ready for bed and came out of the bathroom with white stuff on my face. My dad asked me what it was and I said deoderant, it dries up my zits and they'll be gone by morning. He about croaked the next morning when he saw that the red spots were gone.

He has rosatia and asked me if I thought it'd work on that. I said I don't know it won't hurt to try. Anyway after I came back home he went and bought some roll-on deoderant and used it for a few days and it helped. When it starts to flare up he uses it again. I had forgotten about it. Then he called me. When he went to his dermatologist about a month later, the doc said his face was really clearing up, the medicine must be working. Dad just laughed and the doc said, What? So dad told him what he'd been doing. The doctor couldn't believe it.

It may sound too good to be true, but it helps me and the people I've told. I have people tell me what a good complexion that I have and I'm 50-ish. Try it, it's cheap. If it doesn't work for you, you can use it on your pits!

AnneBoleyn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread