It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
(male)

squanto HB User
bright red marks on face

ok so i have his this problem for about a year now. i started noticing these bright red spots on my face after shaving about a year ago. at first i figured they would go away on their own, but they didnt. i went to a doctor and he said it might be follicullitis then put me on a useless medicine called tetracycline. i used that medicine for about a month but i did absolutely nothing. anyway, i decided to grow a beard to 1) hide it, and 2) see if it would go away.

about a month of growing the beard i started feeling it go away. i could see that the marks were no longer as red as they were before. anyway i grew the beard for two full months to the point where i couldnt see the bumps anymore. i decided to shave the beard and they were barely visible anymore. i was on top of the world. the problem is once my beard started growing back, so did the red bumps. my face became EXTREMELY itchy, beet red, and sensitive to the touch. i have tried using soaps, creams, growing a beard. i just dont know what else i can do. any tips?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread