It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
(female)

AceofHearts HB UserAceofHearts HB User
Apple Cider Vinegar & more- cystic acne

Hi, I would like to share my results after using apple cider vinegar. I read a lot of people having success with it, so I tried it out yesterday. I usually have this under control but for the past couple of months I've really lost hope and care about my complexion mostly because what has worked for me in the past is expensive-organic all natural products. Apple cider vinegar is inexpensive and aside from the stinging if you put it on an open wound and my nostrils burning a little, I'd say it worked pretty well! I used super cheap stuff too that I had around the house so I would think better quality would yield even better results.

So I applied some on a cotton ball twice yesterday. I had a nice new cystic "boil" that I was trying to flatten (unsuccessfully). The application is nice and soothing. I've tried witch hazel which worked really good but not as good as this. I'm going to miss them next

Then, since the vinegar is acidic and astringent, I put some olive oil based facial oil and it was amazing feeling! I put on a light smooth layer while I was around the house and a little thicker for bed if needed. I would suggest coconut and/or olive oils.

Today my skin is much smoother, there are NO NEW bumps yay! I'm alslo going to try taking it as a supplement.

Closed Thread