It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User
Effectively stop almost all acne

I used to have acne enough that it was a serious pain in the rear.

I found that the following points worked wonders for me, and has for others who have done it after being told how I did it.

1. Stay clear of processed sugars and fats. This means chips, chocolate, ice cream, soda, candy, cake, sugary cereals, etc. It also includes stuff like crackers, granola bars and other "healthy" manufactured foods that have too much fat or carbohydrates of the wrong kind. Even a little bit can cause pimples, so stay away completely until your acne has cleared.

Rule of thumb: Don't eat if it came from a factory.
Stay FAR AWAY from artificially sweetened and other "light" products.

1a. Eat instead: Vegetables, fruits, low fat dairy, meat, eggs, pastas and dark breads. Real food basically.

Your body will be stimulated to excrete extra oil through your pores when you over eat or consume the "bad" products above. This feeds the bacteria which cause pimples on your face.

I cannot over stress the importance of diet.

2. Wash your face only with water. No soap. I use a wash cloth that I keep in my shower cabin. Once I've showered my body, the pores of my face have relaxed and I use the wash cloth to rub over my face. This gets rid of any oil and dirt from the day and also rinses most of the trash from pores.

The two points above are enough for the majority of people.
Continue for more stubborn acne:

3. Do not use antibiotics on your face. Doing so can result in creating resistant bacteria which can give you much more serious infections - and then you'll be unable to treat them with regular antibiotics.

4. Take a B vitamin supplement each day. Specifically you want Niacin, but a B complex vitamin is better. One a day is fine.

5. Every night, mix a teaspoon of vinegar into a glass of water. Dab this unto your face and let air dry. It will offset the PH balance and make it harder for bacteria to thrive. You can mix in a pinch of baking soda to increase the effectiveness.
Some people swear by apple cider vinegar. I think regular white vinegar works fine.

6. If you have pimples, use a tar cream (the kind used for babies butts) to spot treat. It will dry the pimple and is gentle on your skin.
I use an effective one with these active ingredients: Ichthammol, zinxoxide, titaniumoxide.

7. Go for a brisk 30 minute walk each day. It's ok to sweat, but not required. Walking is great for your blood flow, endocrine and digestive systems and overall health.

8. For the truly hardcore, eating raw garlic every day can help. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and will make living conditions for bacteria much less favorable. The only downside is the smell which will come from your pores.

Finally, stick with it. While you can break out in a matter of hours from bad choices, it can take weeks and months to fully clear up by following the instructions above.
Once you're clear though, you'll stay that way without medication and other dangerous chemicals. You'll even be able to eat the occasional bad food and still remain clear.

The Following User Says Thank You to wachix For This Useful Post:
hawkgurl (11-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply