OK I am a chicken........CP serum ...to use or not to use?
I wash at night with MD forte glycolic acid facial cleanser and then apply jojoba oil .
1. When do I apply the cp serum?
2. I didn't order the exfol with it because I figured I use the glycolic cleanser already.
3. Anyone break out from this ?
4. Does it help with break outs?
5. I've had it sitting here for 3 weeks I think and still haven't tried it! :>--<
Any suggestions ? I am tempted but don't want to make things worse.
I love the CP Serum. I would say that I noticed results in about 3-5 days. I put on my jojoba oil at night, wait about 10 minutes, then put on the CP Serum. It has faded all my old marks. My skin is smoother and I don't think I have been getting new acne as much. In fact, I know I haven't. I do use the exfol serum in the morning, same routine with the jojoba oil. I would recommend it to any one. Good luck.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 AM.|