It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2003, 04:50 PM   #1

ShadyLady482 HB User
Post CP Serum... Do the Effects Ever Wear Off?

Hi, I've been using CP Serum for several weeks now. I still love it, and when I began using it I noticed results within days. What I'm wondering is how long other people have been using for, and if it has ever seemed to stop working after prolonged use. I'm recovering from a really bad bout of picking, and even though I've kept my hands off since, the healing is slow. It seems like in the beginning, lots of spots healed and disappeared very quickly, but now there are some that have been around for a couple of weeks and don't seem to be improving much at all. Any opinions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2003, 11:06 AM   #2

ShadyLady482 HB User
bump

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Update: Anyone experience adverse effects from pelvic radiation? Cat Az Cancer: Colon 23 09-19-2009 02:45 PM
eye serum? chocolate29 Aging Issues 1 06-14-2009 08:58 PM
Test results. What is Serum T3??? djleanna Thyroid Disorders 8 11-25-2004 09:28 AM
Anybody ever used the Chi Silk Serum? wannabehotguy Beauty & Cosmetics 3 11-02-2004 07:12 PM
Differential induction of serum interleukin-6 and -12 by interferon-alpha and -beta a Wes1212 Hepatitis 0 11-19-2003 12:58 AM