It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2003, 12:49 PM   #1

leopolda HB User
Post can someone explain & recommend the best (most agressive) vit C, exfol, or CP serum?

Hi. I am mostly dealing with scars at this point (most acne is under control). I have mostly indented scarring, some with lumpy tissue underneath the indentations. I have been hearing and reading a lot lately about these serums. Can someone explain to me what they do, what the difference between them is and then recommend some to me please? What is vit. C serum? Is this the same thing as exfol serum? What about copper peptide serum? Are these all different things? Should they be used in conjunction with each other? Have people actually had good experiences with any of them? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Old 03-09-2003, 01:30 PM   #2

ShadyLady482 HB User
I'm currently using the cp serum. I love it, I saw results within days, and it's helping my skin heal faster. It's not supposed to be used with topical vitamin C (I've heard this is because they cancel each other out, but there may be another reason).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2003, 09:28 AM   #3

leopolda HB User
Thanks. Can you or someone else explain how this stuff works? Also, I've heard a lot of stuff about skinbiology, but are there other brands as well? I guess I thought I heard somewhere that the exfol breaks the scar tissue down and then the CP reconstructs it? Is this right? Thanks for the info.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:46 AM   #4

ShadyLady482 HB User
There may be other brands with serums that contain copper peptides, but as far as I know Skin Biology is the only one I've ever seen talked about on this board. It's not available in stores, only through the Skin Biology website, but I thought it was well worth ordering. I personally only use the cp serum; I don't have the exfol serum. Maybe someone can verify this or correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the way the two worked was that the cp serum helps break up damaged tissue and facilitate healing/rebuilding, and the exfol serum helps clear away the dead/damaged skin. I use the cp serum twice a day, morning and night, by putting about 5 drops on my fingertips and rubbing it in all over. Hope this answers some of your questions!

Old 03-10-2003, 10:16 AM   #5

nknkoo HB User
I have done a lot of research on the internet and on this board regarding cp serum..... and after all the information I got I decided to order cp serum and exfol from skin biology..... everyone seems to have gotten very good results by using them...... keep us posted!!

Old 03-10-2003, 11:08 AM   #6

beat_acne HB User
When you order you can request them to send you free samples of items like Super-cop and/or emu oil.

Closed Thread