It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2003, 07:25 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

froe HB User
Arrow If you tried Rodan & Field's "Calm", reply here

I just clicked on an advertisement and found Rodan & Field's other products. They are the creators of Proactiv, and I was actually surprised to find these other products. I wonder if these products have the same type of success proactiv got. Their product's names are Radiant, Calm, Clean, & Compounds.
I wonder if anybody has heard of them, or tried them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2003, 06:08 AM   #2

Lau79 HB User
Re: If you tried Rodan & Field's "Calm", reply here

I have used the calm products and I have nothing but positive things to say about them. I would definitely recommend these products, the only thing is that they are a bit pricey.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 12:00 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

froe HB User

hey lau79

they worked for you? which product did you use and for what for? blemishes? redness? how long before you started seeing results? do you still use it now?

thanks

Old 11-30-2003, 01:11 PM   #4

Lau79 HB User

They worked really well for me, the key is to keep using them and be consistent. I use the calm regimen for redness and breakouts. I still use them. I am thinking about ordering the blackhead removal kit. If you decide to order, let me know how it works for you. Good luck!!

Old 12-01-2003, 08:54 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

froe HB User

well... i won't be ordering it, cuz right now i am still on accutane and my skin is kinda sensative. the only thing i put on is a mousterizer. i'm gonna be seeing my derm next week.

my mom told me that Dr. Rodan & Field were featured in a Newsweek Article a few months ago, about how successful they were with proactiv. Apparently they are millionaries with 'their success'. its just a pity that their proactiv does not work for everybody. likewise, a lot of people in this board used proactiv, but it stopped working after a year or two. people keep speculating that our bodies have perhaps build an intolerance to it.

if you go to the proactiv website, they have a billion testimonials. However, if you check out the calm website, there aren't "that much." In fact, one of the products has NO testimonials, still waiting for submissions. It seems that this product is still kinda new. I wonder if it can reach the same type of success proactiv had.

Old 12-01-2003, 09:07 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

froe HB User

dang...

i'm search through the testimonials right now
most of the people who submit it are in their 40s or 50s

Closed Thread