It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 07:33 AM   #1

Nic2003 HB User
suggestions on 3 step systems

I was wondering what is the best cleanser,toner, and moisterizer out there. I have tried many. Right now I use dial soap,then I wash witl Cetaphil.I am also using Finevin(azelic acid). Is this a good routine or not. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 10:53 AM   #2

colleenredmond HB User
Re: suggestions on 3 step systems

Best that my friends have used and I have tired but can not take any form of toners but a combo that is great is ABY skincare at [url]http://www.abyskincare.com[/url]. I swear you will get results cause they work with you individually and construct a three step program for you, plus it's cheap. THe program consits of a BP cleanser, exfoliator, toner, BP with sulfur and a moisturizer. You can also get from them masks and a great sunscreen, the only one I have found that does not clog my pores. You need to call them for them to make the best program for you and they keep working with you so you find the BEST system for you. I am frustrating for them for I can not use one of their steps all together but when I did DAMN I was clear but I can't use glycolic acid. Check out their site and regardless they have the best customer service and the place is ran by doctors and nurses and you can even get a few prescription meds from them as well with no doctors visits.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2003, 10:57 AM   #3

colleenredmond HB User

first off, dude do not use dial on your face!! Jesus that is too harsh. Now if you want to continue to use your azeliac acid which is fine you are better off with just cetaphil but I found that it did not work good enough on my big honkers, I am prone to cysts and found good ol BPO is the only thing that works. If you want to try over the counter routine that I feel is a good three step then this is a good deal. If you want to stick with your prescrption you can always ask the head nurse Joan there about what you can use with the med that they have to offer.

Old 11-30-2003, 11:24 AM   #4

Nic2003 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleenredmond
first off, dude do not use dial on your face!! Jesus that is too harsh. Now if you want to continue to use your azeliac acid which is fine you are better off with just cetaphil but I found that it did not work good enough on my big honkers, I am prone to cysts and found good ol BPO is the only thing that works. If you want to try over the counter routine that I feel is a good three step then this is a good deal. If you want to stick with your prescrption you can always ask the head nurse Joan there about what you can use with the med that they have to offer.

What is BPO??? What does BP mean???
Thanks for responding

Last edited by Nic2003; 11-30-2003 at 11:26 AM.

Old 12-03-2003, 10:00 AM   #5

colleenredmond HB User

you can go to abyskincare a skincare clinic for acne that offers products and adivse up the ying yang. Joan is the head nurse who works there the doc there doesn't really talk to people on the phone. The website is [url]http://www.abyskincare.com[/url] or just put aby skincare on your search engine. BPO or BP is benzoyl peroxide for short.

Closed Thread