It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 08:45 AM   #1

SuperNintendo20 HB User
Clindoxyl..has any one else...

Hi, last week i went to my derm fer the first time and he immediatly told me that i should go on Accutane, but i strongly refused a numerous amount of times before he agreed to give me something else (too many side effects that are worse then acne) ANYHOW, yea so he put me on clindroxy, and im on my 6th or 7th day of putting it 2 times a day. I havent noticed any major changed but, unlike before my skin seems to be smooth everywhere (no bumps) but i still have redness in alot of places. well i know stuff doesnt fix overnight, so ill wait maybe a month or two and see whuts up with it. BUT my question is, the past 2 days iv noticed that in the main areas where i have acne and put the cream, my skin is peeling. this doesnt hurt or anything but its weird and kinda worries me. Has this ever happened to anyone else and if so, whut happened? And what are some results you guys got with clindroxyl? Thnx fer ur time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2003, 05:13 AM   #2

Acnepain HB User
Re: Clindoxyl..has any one else...

Hi,

I think this is the same as Duac Gel. I haven't used it but might ask my GP for it tomorrow. But if you check this board over the last few weeks you will see some replies re Duac and as far as I know it does cause redness at the start but apparently this stops after a while. See Jenguard82

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread