It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 01:13 PM   #1

JimC981 HB User
anyone still use Eucerin Pore Purifying Face Wash ??

just curious ... I remember Dee Dee with 3 said she like it alot .... anyone else use it or has used it ? seems to have a small list of ingredients which I like ... color and fragrance free too ....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2003, 07:16 AM   #2

whoopie HB User
Re: anyone still use Eucerin Pore Purifying Face Wash ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC981
just curious ... I remember Dee Dee with 3 said she like it alot .... anyone else use it or has used it ? seems to have a small list of ingredients which I like ... color and fragrance free too ....
I love that stuff. I use thier protective moisturizer with spf30 every day as well. This is the first cleansing, moisturizing routine that has not caused me to breakout.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread