It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2003, 06:17 AM   #1
Inactive

AC_United HB User
The REAL acne cure

Hello there, my name is AJ.

As youíre aware by the topic I am going to write something on an Acne cure. Most of you must be thinking, 'Oh, another useless acne cure', 'Another scam' or whatever, and I don't blame you because of the crap that goes around on Acne.

But the difference is this works! Itís worked for me and others! It is the Acne cure and you can see results yourself. I won't say you should feel lucky you read this (because you simply don't know until you go through with it) but this really does work. It works because its has worked for me and it can for you.

I know there many people on this forum and generally who doubt and rubbish any person claiming to know how to beat Acne.....especially if that person isnít educated in some health field or a doctor. Let me just tell you doctor's really are crazy when it comes to Acne. Yes they may save lives but in regards to Acne they will make your condition worse and will prescribe drugs for whatever. You don't need their help on Acne.....you have that here.

Acne doesn't just happen, there are many myths and lies about it, but you simply believe there is hope. Yes I will make clear there is a financial commitment. As much to give back for all the info, help and advice I will give you as to make sure you stay focussed.

Anyway much of what I said above was for the doubters, the people who will reply to this message and say I am trying to make a quick buck. If only I gave out email addresses of people I helped. Oh man they were just like you, doubted and poured scorn on things I said......but man did they realise how effective and how well the program worked. Thatís why you should always suspend judgement until you have tried or experienced something. I don't want to argue and get into a slanging match with anyone. Thatís not why I am here, I am here to help people, and if youíre reading this and have that desire to try this then like me you will eventually see how good it was.

Anyway about the cure. What is it? Well itís a combination of things:
-Eliminating certain foods from your diet
-Adding certain foods to help keep your body healthy
-Adding supplements which you necessary nutrients in regard to Acne
-Some herbs which will help out a bunch
-Internal methods which address your inside, remember Acne starts from within, if it didn't then everyone would have it!

I better wrap this up now, all I say is give it a try and you will see results in days. It can be done but all you have to do is take that first step, just give it a try.

You can contact me on [removed]

Or email me on: [removed]

Bye

Last edited by moderator2; 12-03-2003 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Do not post contact information. This board is for anonymous use only. Please carefully read and follow the board posting guidelines. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2003, 07:10 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

froe HB User
Re: The REAL acne cure

I agree with you..
but you need to be more specific dude.
supplements? foods? what exactly?

"The one thing that has kept me going is knowing that one day my face will be clear and there are people who love me despite my imperfect face."

Old 12-03-2003, 07:57 AM   #3
Inactive

AC_United HB User

Hey mate, I have said above it includes a combination of things like supplements, herbs and internal methods. I hope you can understand you have got to actually willing to try it and see for yourself.

Old 12-03-2003, 09:07 AM   #4
(male)

Ric HB User

That's clever how your not specific. Basically you haven't answered his question. If you were truly authentic you would elaborate more on this supposed 'Acne Cure' and you would not ask for money. If you have ever suffered from acne like most people on this board you would understand the amount of money we spend on the supposed 'Cure'. One word- SCAM

Old 12-03-2003, 09:17 AM   #5

TheWildSide HB User

----scam----

Old 12-03-2003, 10:25 AM   #6
Inactive

sunfell HB User

Why pay this guy when you can just read my post for free.
"acne is caused by diet". Everything has been addressed in the last couple of posts.

Including regimens addressing the internal matters. I guarantee this works, just as much as his. I've seen it work. I'm sure his works, but you shouldn't have to pay for it.

Last edited by sunfell; 12-03-2003 at 10:28 AM.

Old 12-03-2003, 11:33 AM   #7

lippym HB User

---scam---

Last edited by lippym; 12-03-2003 at 11:35 AM.

Old 12-03-2003, 11:53 AM   #8
Inactive

AC_United HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippym
---scam---
Keep calling it scam. Off course you have a right to your opinion. All I can say is so did those people who had the intinct to trust me and go with me and they saw the benefits.

I know I really can't win this arguement because people need to try it before they comment and I also understand the scams that are out there which have fooled so many.....I am hopeless to convince you this is different. At the end of the day I suppose those who want to give it a shot will know the truth.
All I can say it works and boy does it work.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:38 PM   #9
Inactive

sunfell HB User

..or maybe you should have to pay for it.

AC_United(acne cure united?)

I think you should be helping people here on the boards instead of charging people. At the same time, I also think you have a right to charge people. The truth of the matter is, whether they read my posts, or pay you for the same information, they are being helped. I am not against you. I cannot, however, endorse you, as I have no idea exactly what your methods are. If they work like you say they do, then they are the same, if not very similar, to those I posted.

It is the financial requests that work to keep these things a secret.

Last edited by sunfell; 12-03-2003 at 12:43 PM.

Closed Thread