It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2003, 11:00 AM   #1

lisa411 HB User
Thumbs up restalyn for pitted and surface scars

I get restalyn put into my pitted scars and let me tell you its a miracle. Ive been doing it for a year now. What happens is the first time you do it it last only about 6 weeks. The second it lasts more than 6mths. Then you start over again. So i got them done again and now I just found out the price has also incresed. Its 300 bucks for each session!! Wow. My fourth session should last more than 6mths again. Let me tell you guys, anyone with pitted scars or even just surface scars should get this done. It gets rid of the shadowing and therefore gets rid of the pit completley for a certain time period. For surface scars it lightens them up.
I know it sounds expensive, but it is so well worth it.
Does anyone know how much collegen costs and if its cheaper. I remember reading a post about someone putting "salyine" into their scars but I never got the full details. If I could do this at home and save the money, boy would it be great!!
Let me know if anyone knows..

Old 03-10-2003, 09:28 PM   #2

leopolda HB User
Wow. That sounds great. Do you happen to know (or does anyone know for that matter if this is available in the US?). How does this work? Does is make your skin lumpy? Thanks for your story.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2003, 09:27 AM   #3

lisa411 HB User
hi...
well im not sure if available in the states i dont see why it wouldnt be!! as to answer you questions, yes it makes your skinny bumpy, but tiny little bumps that last for no more than a few days. If you ice it down longer the faster they will go away.
its really worthwhile!!

Closed Thread