It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2003, 11:41 AM   #1

thick skin HB User
Question Other Proactiv products? night cream

I've been using Proactiv for about three weeks now (only at night), and it's working beautifully, in addition to spiro which I began one month ago. For me, this seems to be a winning combination.

Anyway, Proactiv puts out all sorts of other products, and I'm wondering whether any of you have tried any of them. A small tube of their Refining Mask came with my order, and I know I love that. I'm specifially interested in your opinions of the Clarifying Night Cream. I am looking to add something for anti-aging to my routine, and my derm suggested that I use a product with retinol. This one of Proactiv's has a combination of salicylic acid and retinol for the treatment of both fine lines and acne. It is supposed to be used at night in replacement of the step 3 lotion containing benzoyl peroxide (which I really like, so I want to make sure that this night cream is fab before giving up this lotion). Have any of you used this? If so, what was your reaction to it?

What are other night creams or serums that you are using for anti-aging purposes? Thanks, guys and gals, you rock!

Last edited by thick skin; 12-04-2003 at 04:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2003, 11:18 AM   #2

thick skin HB User
Re: Other Proactive products? night cream

anyone? anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread