It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2003, 09:22 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

scouselad1974 HB User
Post God Give Me Strength LMAO

Do you guys out there feel much better about your own acne when you see somebody who has it much worse than you do? ? ?
My acne isnt that bad but i hate it and it annoys the hell out of me.
When i see people whos acne is much worse than mine it makes me feel a bit more fortunate,but i can never understand how those people have the courage to get on with it and be as happy as the always seem to be.
Acne makes me sad and miserable and i let it stop me from doing the things i want to do.
Dam pain in the butt it is,it really messes with your head

Old 03-11-2003, 11:02 AM   #2
Veteran

Testament HB User
Actually, I think the acne has made me a somewhat more humble person. When I see someone who has it worse than I, I feel sad because I know what they are going through. Just got to keep on going.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2003, 01:38 PM   #3

goodmuckle HB User
I completely agree with Testament. As painful as acne has been for me, the lessons I've learned from it have hopefully made me a better person in the long run. Sometimes life is about making the best of your difficult situations.
Seeing people who have severe acne brings out two emotions for me. The first and initial feeling is one of empathy. I understand their pain and I feel as if I can relate to them because of our shared trial. The second and more lasting emotion is one of admiration. Especially if they maintain a positive and strong attitude even through their affliction. I have seen some seriously beautiful people who have severe acne.
Anyways, I don't want to harp on too much about this...Just want to say to those who have found the courage to keep on pushing and living with a positive attitude, despite ANY obstacle placed in front of you, I admire what you do.
Sappy I know, but there, I said it.
God bless!

Closed Thread