It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 02:06 PM   #1

missyb27 HB User
Hi, I'm new here

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi there! I've been looking for a message board for acne and I'm so glad I found this one. I'm 27 and have been fighting acne since I was about 16. As I got older, my acne has gotten worse. I don't get cystic acne, only occassionally but I have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads so my face looks real bumpy. I've been put on medications before and have tried most cleansers out there but nothing works. At this point in my life I'm single, very down on myself because of the acne and other issues, and just depressed. I don't want anyone looking at me for long periods of time and I always try to cover my face with my hair somehow if I have to go out somewhere. I'm just sooooooo tired of living my life like this. Sorry I babbled on but its just nice to be able to talk to people who understand what I go through.

Melissa

Last edited by missyb27; 12-06-2003 at 02:07 PM.

Old 12-06-2003, 04:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ErimusValidus HB User
Re: Hi, I'm new here

Hi You're definitely in the right place here. We all understand what you're going through. Take some time to read advice on what stuff you might like to try and then ask for more specific advice if you need it. Don't be despondant - you will read things here that you've never heard of before and may fall across some help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2003, 02:36 AM   #3

shay501 HB User
Re: Hi, I'm new here

hi missy. please do not apologize.... i'm sure most of us in here know what you're talking about. personally, reading what you wrote, it was as if i had written all that.. and it really is comforting somehow to know that there are people who can symphathize with the stuff we go through.. even if we wish that no one had to endure any of it. there really are some helpful hints that people share and people are quite helpful in answering questions..

Closed Thread