It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2003, 05:49 PM   #1
(male)

449271 HB User
Question Need advice please!...

i have been consuming 50mg of zinc everyday for one month...however i am not sure if it is working for me...do u guys think that i should stick to it for another month or do i stop?becoz my supplies are out....

BTW...i am thinking of getting B5....if i take B5,then is it still necessary to take zinc?

Old 12-08-2003, 04:49 AM   #2
(male)

449271 HB User
Re: Need advice please!...

anyone please....i know alot of u guys take zinc and B5

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2003, 05:15 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Vortex773310 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 449271
anyone please....i know alot of u guys take zinc and B5
Zinc is very beneficial for your skin, but just taking this alone wont improove your skin completely, if it isn't working for you stick to B5 and multi vitamin, but vitamins arnt the best solution for acne..i suggest taking anti biotics, and anti biotical cream, also sunfells diet will definetaly fix EVERYTHING, i take about 3-5multi vitamin tablets a day, a Vit C tablet, these give me the B5 i need or some of it, i take anti biotic pills every day now, and anti biotical cream every day twice a day, drink lots of water, and do not consume dairy produce, and guess what? my skin is healing up amazingly, my mumw as concerned because of my sudden diet change, but im feeling alot healthier now, and better.

Sunfell
Rocks.

Old 12-08-2003, 05:47 AM   #4
(male)

449271 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex773310
Zinc is very beneficial for your skin, but just taking this alone wont improove your skin completely, if it isn't working for you stick to B5 and multi vitamin, but vitamins arnt the best solution for acne..i suggest taking anti biotics, and anti biotical cream, also sunfells diet will definetaly fix EVERYTHING, i take about 3-5multi vitamin tablets a day, a Vit C tablet, these give me the B5 i need or some of it, i take anti biotic pills every day now, and anti biotical cream every day twice a day, drink lots of water, and do not consume dairy produce, and guess what? my skin is healing up amazingly, my mumw as concerned because of my sudden diet change, but im feeling alot healthier now, and better.

Sunfell
Rocks.

where do u apply the anti biotical cream on?pimples?red spots?indents?........and is taking zinc with multi vit help bring out the best of zinc?i am not taking B5 yet...i am afraid of the initial breakout...

Closed Thread