It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2003, 12:03 PM   #1

TranscendingAbyss HB User
This is SUCH a silly question to be asking...

ugh.. you're going to laugh at me... *ducks*

Here's my question.. does anyone have any ideas on how to get Queen Helenes mint julip mask onto your back by yourself? That is baring growing an extra foot of arm and eyes in the back of your head... LOL

I don't get acne on my back anymore except for the occasional "I screwed up and didn't shower after I sweat" pimple... to punish me for being lazy.. hehe... BUT.. I put it on my upper arms just to see what would happen the other day.. and my pores DISAPEARED!! So I'm wanting to coat my back in this stuff and make my skin look really smooth and sleek for a big formal xmas party I have coming up this weekend.. but the stuff is really stiff and hard to smear.. especially when you're trying to put it somewhere thats hard to get to anyway..

any ideas would be appreciated... lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2003, 03:02 PM   #2
(female)

reillynh HB User
Re: This is SUCH a silly question to be asking...

You could try one of those rubber baking spatulas. Spread it on like you're frosting a cake! You might have to soften it a little in your hand first though.

Good luck!

Last edited by reillynh; 12-08-2003 at 03:03 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread