It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2003, 08:29 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Divation HB User
Restrain! My God, Restrain!

From picking at your face! I mean honestly, your face looks SOOOO much better if you don't pick at it and pop at your pimples. I'm the kind of person that pops everything on their face. And God, I know you want to SOOO BAD, but you just can't. I had one on my cheek that was just begging to be popped but I held back and just kept putting my acne stuff on it and it went away in 2 days. You don't know how bad I wanted to pop it though. I would just stare at it in the mirror and put my fingers up to it and was seriously contemplating it, and then just backed away. That is like the hardest thing to do. But trust me, it works.

Old 12-09-2003, 06:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ErimusValidus HB User
Re: Restrain! My God, Restrain!

Damn straight. Cut your fingers off if need be

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2003, 09:07 AM   #3

matahari HB User

I have the same friggin problem!! I just can't resist a big fat pimple that is just screaming "POP ME!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!" It's so hard to restrain... but I try. I think having a white icky pimple for a couple days is better that having a big red ugly scar for a really long time. But sometimes my hands have a mind of their own!

Old 12-09-2003, 02:07 PM   #4

Boozer HB User

What "acne stuff" are you using? I have the same problem with wanting to pop everything on my face. Right now I have two or three pimples on my chin I REALLY want to squeeze. I am going to resist though. What should I be putting on them to make them dry up and go away? I am currently using Queen Helen's Mint Julep mask as a spot treatment to try to dry them up. Anything else?

Old 12-09-2003, 02:11 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Divation HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozer
What "acne stuff" are you using? I have the same problem with wanting to pop everything on my face. Right now I have two or three pimples on my chin I REALLY want to squeeze. I am going to resist though. What should I be putting on them to make them dry up and go away? I am currently using Queen Helen's Mint Julep mask as a spot treatment to try to dry them up. Anything else?
That's a good product to dry it up with. I used that in the past and it works, except I think my skin got used to it or something so it stopped working. I'm using Persagel, however. It's the strongest strength Benzoyl Peroxide medication I could find over the counter. 10%. Doing a good job though.

Old 12-09-2003, 06:37 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

latayy26 HB User

Ditto on the persalgel BP 10% by clean and clear.

Closed Thread