Thought this might help some people to learn about other people's routines and the products they use.
First: How much do you like your routine? Is there anything you're looking to change?
No. I love my routine. I've been doing it for almost 2 years now, and I'm 100% clear. AM:
1. Cleanse with Purpose Moisturizing Foaming Cleanser or Proactiv Renewing Cleanser.
2. "Moisturize" (it's all the moisture my skin needs) with Paula's Choice 1% BHA. PM:
1. Cleanse with Purpose MFC (takes all makeup off, including eye makeup).
2. PC 2% BHA liquid solution
3. After it fully absorbs, Oil of Olay FF Regenerist Serum to the parts of my skin that I'd like "regenerated" (e.g., any red spots, scars, uneven tones, etc.). Weekly:
~ MOM mask or
~ Zia Fresh Papaya Enzyme Peel or
~ Renee Rouleau Enzyme Scrub If needed:
~ Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask spotted on any blemishes, overnight.
Please add your own! I hope this helps someone!