It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2003, 02:01 AM   #1

theraveneffect HB User
Thumbs up Hey guys look at this topic, it's pretty interesting!!!

I've came across on a topic on another acne board and the topic was about this girl drinking 8 cups of lemon water all day, and she had used viniger for her acne scars......
It was very interesting, because the there are about 64 pages of replies, were some people tried the method and said it actually worked!!, I didn't try this method as yet. but check it out, it might help u

here is the link [removed]

Last edited by moderator2; 12-12-2003 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Not allowed to post other boards. Please carefully read and follow the board posting guidelines. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2003, 02:05 AM   #2

theraveneffect HB User
Re: Hey guys look at this topic, it's pretty interesting!!!

hold up one sec i'm having problems putting the name in, the board keeps on blocking the name of the site!!!

Last edited by moderator2; 12-12-2003 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Not allowed to post other boards. Please carefully read and follow the board posting guidelines. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2003, 03:48 AM   #3

TheWildSide HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraveneffect
hold up one sec i'm having problems putting the name in, the board keeps on blocking the name of the site!!!
Hey raven-
The mods won't let you post links to other message boards. I have heard about lemon juice fasts. I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to here though. I've actually tried it a few times, and with success. I can only do it for one day at the most because i need to eat, but: if you don't eat or drink anything but lemon water for a day or two, it will clean out your system and i've noticed helps me to clear up my face.

Old 12-12-2003, 04:17 AM   #4

theraveneffect HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildSide
Hey raven-
The mods won't let you post links to other message boards. I have heard about lemon juice fasts. I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to here though. I've actually tried it a few times, and with success. I can only do it for one day at the most because i need to eat, but: if you don't eat or drink anything but lemon water for a day or two, it will clean out your system and i've noticed helps me to clear up my face.

On the board i had visited, they said that if you use natural squeezed lemon about a tea spoon per glass, you can clear up your acne, and another interesting thing that i came across is that Vinegar also help clearing up acne scars, they said wash your face, then leave on the vinegar over night and in few weeks your scars will be gone, i haven't try these methods as yet, but alot of people on the message board had tried it and it worked, Did anybody ever tried the vinega method?!!!!

Old 12-12-2003, 10:14 AM   #5
Inactive

781 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraveneffect
On the board i had visited, they said that if you use natural squeezed lemon about a tea spoon per glass, you can clear up your acne, and another interesting thing that i came across is that Vinegar also help clearing up acne scars, they said wash your face, then leave on the vinegar over night and in few weeks your scars will be gone, i haven't try these methods as yet, but alot of people on the message board had tried it and it worked, Did anybody ever tried the vinega method?!!!!

it's more than a few weeks and i tried it and didnt do much for me;
if ur wondering the board is at [removed]

Last edited by moderator2; 12-12-2003 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Not allowed to post other boards. Please carefully read and follow the board posting guidelines. Thank you.

Closed Thread