It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2003, 11:35 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

scouselad1974 HB User
Question Spot That Wont Go ? ? ? ?

I had one of them annoying lumps under my skin for 1 week,it then turned into a massive red lump and that lasted for a further week,now its the size of a normal spot,the type without a head.
Ive been taking ibuprofen to reduce the size of it and using benzoyl every night to dry it out and then moisturizing it an hour later with teat ree oil moisturizer to prevent the usual left over red mark.
Does anybody have any tips on how to get this annoying lump to go quicker?
This is the longest time one of my spots has hung around for,usually there gone in a week or so?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2003, 12:37 PM   #2
Veteran

laur HB User
Some of mine have been under the skin honestly since january ! I have tried the mint julep stuff but it does nothing really. If it dries them up, they come back a week or 10 days later anyway. I am going to try tazorac starting tonight and I hope it will finally work. A lot of my problems seems to be the same pimples coming up and down over and over again and the tiny oil filled ones that if I break them open they scab over in literally about 10 to 15 seconds. and they usually fill with oil again!! I think my pores are always kind of clogged and I am hoping that the tazorac gel will keep them open and keep peeling off the dead skin.

Nothing else I've tried has worked.
Hope you find something that helps.
L

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread