It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2003, 05:33 PM   #1
(female)

Sunshine709 HB User
Post Weird

I have been suffereing from acne since i was about 15.. ive been on everything you can name i think.. including accutane which worked miracles for my skin.. temporary of course.. for the past year i was on ortho trycyclen and i didnt think it was doing anything for my skin so i went off it 2 months ago.. BIG mistake.. must have been working after all cause my face broke out soooo bad and still is.. the problem is that its only one side of my face really.. my right side is bad.. but the left side has only 1 pimple on it.. it looks really weird.. can someone tell me or help me understand why its like this?
thanks... any info will be greatly appreciated. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2003, 05:54 PM   #2
Veteran

Testament HB User
Well, I dont know the reason for the 'one side looks worse than the other' but it is the same for me. The left part of my face looks better than the right... and its also the same for my body acne. Maybe its the way we sleep? Not sure. I've had acne since i was 11, and seven years have passed now. I'm finding more luck with natural approaches though and i am confident I will have clear skin soon.

Keep your head up!
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2003, 06:00 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Lovie_Me HB User
I think the one side of pimples is due to which side you sleep on. I break out more on my right side, andit is because I sleep on my right side more. I hope you find the source.

Closed Thread