It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2003, 08:06 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

DeeDeeWith3 HB User
Question DenverGal and CP Serum Experience?

Hi DenverGal,
I see here that you are loving CP serum. Can you tell us how long you have been using it, what you love about it, and what you don't love about it if anything? My acne is getting better, just looking for the red mark fade nightmare to be over. Will CP help? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2003, 12:05 AM   #2
Veteran

DenverGal HB User
Hey there -

My experience with CP serum has been great. I have been using it for about a month. My acne was really aweful but I went on Yasmin and it has started to clear up. But I had tons of red/brown/ugly marks on my face that would not go away. I had had them for months with no improvement. I started using jojoba oil as a moisturizer, which I also love, but it didn't help with the marks. I decided to get the CP serum just from what I had read on this board. I also use the Exfol serum in the mornings. I noticed within a week that the marks were already starting to fade. I still have a few, but they are sooo much lighter. It just seems to get better each day. Now I just wear a little concealer on some on my chin and cheek. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it sure worked for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it keeps working. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

PS. I feel like people will get tired of me constantly raving "CP Serum" and "Jojoba Oil" to answer all their questions. But I've had acne for 20 years and I finally found something that works. This solution seems ideal for those faced with acne and wrinkles. I'm curious to know if it works as well on younger people who may have different a kind of acne.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2003, 07:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

DeeDeeWith3 HB User
Question

Hey DenverGal,
No, I don't think people are sick of hearing anything that works around here...it can only help all of us, and I try to remember some of the names to what people have said in the past.

I'm glad CP is working for you. I've heard your rave on Jojoba but I'm such a chicken to try it. I may have to break down today and get it. It's just that I'm seeing improvement and dont wanna set back!

Ok next question:
Please explain your am and pm regimens if possible. Thank you!
P.S. Don't you feel like a celebrity now?;wink

Old 03-12-2003, 08:13 AM   #4
(female)

dancingSonali HB User
Hi DenverGal, can you tell me how long after you started taking Yasmin did you notice results? I am on week 3 and my skin looks like hell. Also week 7 on Retina-micro.
Thanks

Old 03-12-2003, 11:30 AM   #5
Veteran

DenverGal HB User
First, I started to notice results from Yasmin after about week two. But I am on my third month now and I would say it has been gradually getting better the whole time. I still get a breakout the week before my period but it is not too bad.

As for my regimen, here goes:

Morning - I wash with Pure Zone Fpaming Face wash (I know everyone hates this, but I haven't noticed anything bad with it, I may try something else when the bottle runs out)

Put on Jojoba oil - wait about 10 minutes (I usually dry my hair or something during this time)

Put on Exfol Serum

Evening - Wash again with Pure Zone
Put on Jojoba oil - wait 10 minutes
Put on CP Serum
Go to sleep

About twice a week I use QH Mint Julep Mask before my evening routine. I don't think I really need it any more and I was thinking of cutting it out, but I love the way it feels all tingling on my skin. And that's it.

I hope this helps. I know different things work for different people so I would never claim that this will "cure" acne for everyone. And I really hope I don't end up having to eat my words if this quits working. But for now - so far so good.

Old 03-12-2003, 12:35 PM   #6

meandmyzits HB User
Denvergal -
I love Coloadro!! What is this CP serum?? Is it perscription? If it really will help with the red spots I would love to try it. Jojoba oil for moisturizing? It won't clog pores?? I am so tired of having to put on make-up to cover up my spots and it still not looking all that great. Please advise.
Thanks

Old 03-12-2003, 12:46 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

DeeDeeWith3 HB User
Gal from beautiful CO:
Thanks for taking the time to discuss. Wishing you continued success.

Old 03-12-2003, 01:04 PM   #8
(female)

dancingSonali HB User
thanks for the info...woudl you recommend cp serum in the AM?

Old 03-12-2003, 01:05 PM   #9
(female)

dancingSonali HB User
Oh, and another question DenverGal,
Were you on other BC pilss before starting Yasmin?

Old 03-12-2003, 07:33 PM   #10
Veteran

DenverGal HB User
Today is the first day that I've tried putting on both Exfol and CP Serum in the morning, so I'll let you know if it works.

As for BCPs, I was on them for years, you name it and I tried it. About 2 years ago I decided to stop, since I really didn't need it anymore. My acne was mild and increased to moderate when I went off. But this fall my face decided that severe acne would be good - and I became desperate. That is when I decided to go back on BCPs, which was the best thing I could have done.

Hope this helps!

Closed Thread