It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2004, 09:35 PM   #1

x SmiLez x HB User
Carley's Clear & Smooth

Any of you guys tried the 16 oz huge bottle of Carley's Clear & smooth skin treatment that can be bought at ebay? The ingredients are aweasome, the product sounds so promising and the testimonials are real! I think I am going to order a bottle...

Last edited by x SmiLez x; 01-24-2004 at 05:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 05:27 AM   #2

euro18 HB User
Re: No-Acne?

Yeah i did - it's not bad - it will make your skin REALLY smooth, and i love the smell. However, i didn't think it worked much on my acne to be honest. IT's not a scam, but not highly effective either. IT has been mentioned on these boards before, the opinions were mixed on this product.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 07:11 PM   #3

rubia_9 HB User

I agree, it's not a scam, and it makes your face feel great, but it does not work like they say it does. I love the soap they send with it.

Old 01-18-2004, 10:30 PM   #4

x SmiLez x HB User

I am going to order it (cleanser & moisturizer) and the free soap, since it has no risk involved and the products sounds so wonderful. And oh man their customer services are aweasome! Answered my emails within 3 hrs. I'll keep you guys updated!

Old 01-24-2004, 05:44 PM   #5

x SmiLez x HB User

Okay so I used all the products last night and omg I love it! The cleanser makes your skin soo0o smooth & soft!!! The soap? I love that especially next to the cleanser. It lathers so well and even moisturized my skin! No fragrance of smell whatsoever. The moisturizer is wondeful as well, not greasy and your skin drinks it up real fast. They had sent me 2 free soap along with my order, way cool! I'm so glad I have moderate acne cause it'll help me clear up in no time. This is soo great...

Closed Thread