It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 01:05 AM   #1

JohnnyCash HB User
Natures Cure

I've tried lots of different kinds of scrubs, I've tried Klear Action, I've tried acids and alcohols and toothpaste and eggs. That stuff would kind of work, for a little while. And Klear Action worked for a couple days, but then made things worse, I know it says it can for a week or so, but it lasted more than a month.

I had given up for a while, but by chance I was going through WinCo and I walked by the Natures Cure thing, it was only ten bucks, so what the hell. There's a cream and a little pill like thing. And I have only used for 3 days, my face dried out a little, but it hasnt been this clear for years. I will face dry skin for awhile if it means my skin is going to be this smooth, and my zits will shrink and go away. My skin looks more smooth and even, even the scars already have shown improvement! DAMN I LOVE THIS STUFF! I am so hopeful to have perfect skin by the end of this month (could take 2). It has been so long... I still remember 7 years ago when I got my first zit in 6th grade... since that day i have never had a perfect skin day. TRY THIS STUFF!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 05:22 AM   #2

Dreamer99 HB User
Re: Natures Cure

I've tried this stuff, and it did jack for my face. As a matter of fact, I broke out MORE on it. I do not reccommend this stuff at all. It is only for hormonal acne tho, so I guess mine is hereditary, not hormonal. BTW this is homeopathic which means its not really proven to work, its more like taking alot of herbal supplements, its more a vitamin that gets your bodies natural defenses to work, which is supposedly supposed to fight off acne and lower hormone production. I really think this stuff is BS, its been out since like 1994 or something, and I havent heard of it since 2003 on the radio.. if it actually DID something I think we would of heard of it sooner. Johnny Cash.. you dont sound for confident and your story sounds fishy to me, no offense or anything. I just thought, the main problem with these public boards is, someone that works for the company could post here making their product sound like a miracle, so they get better profits, im not saying that is what your doing, its just what im thinking right now, so I thought I would juss add it.

My opinion on this stuff, Thumbs down.

I tried it for 2 months as I got off accutane, I thought it would help keep my face clear.. but it made the oil return. Now im on B5 to desperately stop the oil production.. B5 hasnt worked yet.. but less breakouts!

Last edited by Dreamer99; 01-14-2004 at 05:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 09:26 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

latayy26 HB User

THREE DAYS!! That is nothing, I'm sorry. If you are still clear after a month or two, then let us know. It could be a combination of things..your hormones are always changing, your stress levels are always changing, etc.

Old 01-16-2004, 01:02 PM   #4
(female)

dceptiveophelia HB User

I tried this stuff about six years ago. After about a month my face was clearing up pretty well, and I was optimistic for long term results. Unfortunately, after the next few months my skin seemed to get immune to it.
It stopped working for me, but my acne is cystic type, hormonal and hereditary. Maybe it would work better for more mild acne conditions? I don't know, there's just so much stuff out there that can work for one person, but not for another.

Old 03-22-2004, 12:04 PM   #5

starcrazy7896 HB User
Talking Re: Natures Cure

[QUOTE=JohnnyCash]I've tried lots of different kinds of scrubs, I've tried Klear Action, I've tried acids and alcohols and toothpaste and eggs. That stuff would kind of work, for a little while. And Klear Action worked for a couple days, but then made things worse, I know it says it can for a week or so, but it lasted more than a month.

I had given up for a while, but by chance I was going through WinCo and I walked by the Natures Cure thing, it was only ten bucks, so what the hell. There's a cream and a little pill like thing. And I have only used for 3 days, my face dried out a little, but it hasnt been this clear for years. I will face dry skin for awhile if it means my skin is going to be this smooth, and my zits will shrink and go away. My skin looks more smooth and even, even the scars already have shown improvement! DAMN I LOVE THIS STUFF! I am so hopeful to have perfect skin by the end of this month (could take 2). It has been so long... I still remember 7 years ago when I got my first zit in 6th grade... since that day i have never had a perfect skin day. TRY THIS STUFF![/QUOTE

natures cure is that good huh. im glad i found this thread because i bought natures cure this is my second day on it so to early for results but no new pimples have popped up thet might be because of cetaphil but i usually get a new one like everyday. what kind of acne do u have. i have moderate to mild acne because some ppl with severe acne it dosent work or takes a long time oh and did u get an initial breakout . well thanks for the good news anyway

Old 03-25-2004, 05:06 AM   #6
(male)

Jaysecter HB User

Let me give you this. I started Natures Cure 17 days ago. The first week went superb! THEN then next week my face broke out really really bad. And hasnt got better since. Im on day 18 right now and im gonna finish this stuff becuz I wanna make sure Im not giving up to early. My acne is very minimal and when i broke out it went severe. I got rid of most of the breakout but it just keeps breaking out. I hate NC.

Closed Thread