It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2003, 10:38 AM   #1

KuJo HB User
Exclamation Make-Up...NEED HELP!

This Thursday I am leaving with my church to go on a student mission in Los Angeles where I will be for 3 days working with the homeless. The only problem is that I dont know what to do about make-up and stuff..I mean I HAVE TO HAVE IT or else my face will look like a train wreck! I would go without it but there will be kids from my school there who i know will freak out if they see me like that and I just wont be comfortable at all, I'll be self-concious the whole time... well more so then i'll already be that is! I mean I'm 15 and will be surrounded by tons of my friends and just kids from my school. Its not that I wont be able to wear make up its just that I dont know how much time I will have to do it in the morning.... because I talked to one of the girls who went last year and she says you have about 10 minutes to get ready in the morning!!! So i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on how I could wash my face and do my make-up in this ammount of time without my makeup running down my face! haha I already decided I'll just sleep in my clothes to speed things up! any replies would help thanks! (sorry this was so long )

Old 03-15-2003, 11:36 AM   #2

Evelyn HB User
Make sure your face is moisturized before applying your makeup. Your foundation will be easier to apply and last longer. If you have oily skin, use a mattifying/oil-free lotion.

Also, bring along a pressed powder compact if you tend to get shiny by mid-day.

HTH

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread