Non-Rx ways to reduce acne
(1) Drink green tea- Reduces oil produced by skin.
(2) Zinc suppliments- Aids skin in repairing damaged cells. Many people who have acne are found defficient in zinc.
(3) Brewers yeast pills- Contains B5 and other vitamins.
(4) Acidophilus pills- Symbiotic bacteria that reduce acne.
(5) Benzoyl peroxide- Oxidizes the skin and anything on it (bacteria). Acne bacteria cannot develop immunity to this.
(6) Sulphur soap- Kills acne bacteria also.
(7) Do not eat sugar or refined grains: anything with a high glycemic response causes the skin to produce excess oil.
Last edited by moderator2; 01-15-2004 at 07:41 AM.