It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 02:58 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User
Talking Unusual Acne

Acne doesnt run in my family, and I never really got it bad, only maybe a couple every now and then, but now, lately, i have been gettin more than usual.
I am 17, and it seems to have only started at the beginning of this year, this unusual amount of pimples on my face.
I drink 2-3 litres of water everyday, and my diet is pretty good, do you have any ideas of what may be goin on?

My mum says it could be hormonal, but I dont feel any different.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2004, 03:11 AM   #2

hancho HB User
Re: Unusual Acne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_hands
Acne doesnt run in my family, and I never really got it bad, only maybe a couple every now and then, but now, lately, i have been gettin more than usual.
I am 17, and it seems to have only started at the beginning of this year, this unusual amount of pimples on my face.
I drink 2-3 litres of water everyday, and my diet is pretty good, do you have any ideas of what may be goin on?

My mum says it could be hormonal, but I dont feel any different.
what you can do is do what most of us acne sufferer's have gone thru and that is going thru trial and error on different types of medications whether it be oral or topical. You just have to read pasts threads and there are so much information on the net regarding acne, so just search and learn.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2004, 12:37 AM   #3

22Girl HB User
Re: Unusual Acne

It probably is hormonal at your age. If you're female I suggest going on Diane 35 (contraceptive pill). If you're male then go to the doctor as well and discuss some options.

Closed Thread