It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 07:00 AM   #1
Inactive

kray HB User
Exclamation 100% recommended: Quinoderm!!

Iíve tried loads of different creams and lotions; Iíve even had tablets from the doctor, and all did absolutely nothing.

Iíve had acne for a few years, they stated when I was 17 - I used to take the mess out of some of my mates back at school because of their acne, I didnít get it until I left school, but theyíve all got rid of it now, and itís basically only me who still has itÖ

Anyway, after all the crappy other stuff, a pharmacist recommended Quinoderm 5. I tied it for awhile, with some results, but it was quite slow, so I went back to the pharmacist and purchased the stronger tube, and a face wash from the same company.

I washed my face every morning then applied the cream, then the same at night.

I had really really bad acne; white head ones and the ones below the skin, and now theyíve nearly all cleared up Iíve just a few on my forehead and near my mouth. This stuff is great! Iíve still got marks where my spots were, but there just red marks (hopefully not scaring from the years of spots)

The cream is basically just 10% Benzoyl Peroxide and ďan added antimicrobial to help its efficacy of active ingredientsĒ.

Sorry about the long message, but I canít believe Iíve finally found something thatís got rid of one of my worst problems (just have to find something to help me lose weight now ;-) )

Anyway try it, even if youíve tried a benzoyl peroxide cream before, it burns your face to hell, but its sweet.

Cheers.

edit:
p.s i dont work for quinoderm lol, i've just read my message back and it looks like it was wrote by a advertising company

Last edited by kray; 01-18-2004 at 07:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread