It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 02:42 AM   #1
(female)

AliasJaneDoe HB User
weird pain in leg - caused by spiro?

I've been on spiro for almost two months now, and recently (the last week or two) I've been getting this very strange pain in my left leg. I'm not sure how to describe it. I was worried it might be a blood clot or something, but it always goes away after a few seconds. I know I didn't do anything that might have injured it, and all I can think of that I've been doing differently lately is taking spiro (although wouldn't this have shown up sooner if it's a spiro side-effect?). Anybody else experience this?

Oh, and my blood test came back perfectly fine, BTW.

Old 01-20-2004, 11:06 AM   #2

jadedjane HB User
Re: weird pain in leg - caused by spiro?

I have never been on spiro, but I was on Yasmin for a period. I used to get random pains in my leg.

What you should do is first try to alleviate the situation by elevating the leg and applying gentle heat. Take a pain killer if necessary. If the pain does not go away, then see your doctor. In fact, see your doctor just in case.

If your leg becomes swollen, cold to the touch or turns discoloured, then see your doctor immediately.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2004, 12:59 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

ErimusValidus HB User
Re: weird pain in leg - caused by spiro?

You'd be surprised what you can do to yourself and not realise it 'til later. Over Christmas my brother sat on my Dad's chest and it took him a week to realise he had a cracked rib Are you sure you haven't aggrevated your leg somehow? Describe the pain.

Closed Thread