It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 06:16 AM   #1

mawals HB User
Thumbs down Blackheads Gone - - But How?

I Have A Very Simple Question, How Do You Get Rid Of Blackheads? I Have A Bunch On My Nose But I Can't Figure Out How To Get Rid Of Them.....any Suggestions?
I Know Somebody Will Tell Me About A Product Called Mint Queen Jubilee Or Something But It Doesn't Work. Is There Something My Derm Can Prescribe Or Some Mask Or Scrub?
Anything Would Help?
Thanks

Old 01-20-2004, 08:28 AM   #2

TranscendingAbyss HB User
Re: Blackheads Gone - - But How?

I heard somewhere on here someone was steaming their face really well then using one of those igia pore cleaners.. then a toner to close the pores.. and it was supposed to work really well, but I haven't tried it yet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2004, 08:49 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Vortex773310 HB User

i use clearasills new pads(they have some sort of blackhead fighting compound in them) it seems to have worked with my mild tiny blackheads that i had on my nose..there are still some there..but they arnt noticable, they dont really bother me i just wipe my whole face, and alot of the blackheads go when i use it.

Old 01-21-2004, 04:06 AM   #4

work HB User

i have found that the only way to get them gone is by getting a facial once a month by a good esthetician. i started getting bh much worse as i got older and that is what i have done and it really made a difference

Old 01-21-2004, 09:19 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Vortex773310 HB User

blackheads arnt really noticable unless they are really big..then they would be a huge pain, almost everyone i know who has a clear face, or clearish face, has blackheads on their nose..its strange..but they are barely noticable if they are on ur nose..

Old 01-21-2004, 11:46 AM   #6

gfd HB User

I really dont know how to remove blackheads I try the strip they dont really seem to work. I try puting really hot water on blackheads or using acne clearner that said remove blackheads. Best thing I have done to get rid of some of them is to Take a needle to remove the blackhead it hurt but I cant really find solution that remove blackhead.

Old 01-22-2004, 06:54 AM   #7

mawals HB User

I just don't get it. We can put a man on the moon but we can't find a sure solution for blackhead removal? I'm serious. It's a pain and nobody has an answer or everybody has a different answer. I'm sick of peopl telling me that "everybody is different, so it just depends on you and your body?" Even my derm. doesn't have a solution????

HELP

Closed Thread