It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 10:52 PM   #1

NeO2069 HB User
Arrow blackhead eliminator

ok well i have seen the comercials on the clean and clear blackhead cleanser, but there is also another one thats new from neutrogena that is suposed to eliminate blackheads....i cant stand these things, they are all over my nose and they never go away...have any of you used these two products and if so what were your results

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2004, 11:34 PM   #2
(female)

cici89 HB User
Re: blackhead eliminator

my friend uses the clean and clear and altho she has like PERFECT skin it works for her...i would totally trust clean and clear (johnson and johnson) over neutrogena!! neutrogena is SUCH a sucky company

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2004, 11:48 PM   #3
(female)

jenikat HB User

I have the same prob you do, neo......blackheads on my nose that will never go away no matter what I use.....all those scrubs just don't seem to work which i guess makes sense because they can only clean the surface, and blackheads are way down deep
still looking for a solution!

Old 01-23-2004, 07:13 AM   #4

mawals HB User

I agree with all you guys, but how do you get rid of them? Like I stated on another post we can put a man on the moon but we can't come up with a full proof way to eliminate blackheads? Come one?
We're not trying to feed the world we just want to look normal and blackhead free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Old 01-23-2004, 01:09 PM   #5

NeO2069 HB User

well i ended up geting the neutrogena blackhead elimating scrub and today was my first day using it so ill see what happens

Old 01-23-2004, 03:31 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Abbey32 HB User

Yes, I have tried the Neutrogena Blackhead Astrigent..not the scrub and I love it. But I also use a facial steamer so in my opinion....I think you need both...the steamer to open the pores, then the blackhead remover toner to pull them out. I can see my blackheads diminishing by the day. And yes, I had them deep in my nose and cheeks for years and have tried a lot of things. GET THE STEAMER!!!

Here is my routine...

1-every morning I wash my face with Philosophy Facial Cleanser...removes makeup and grime the best without drying out! Sold at Nordstroms or online....search Philosophy. Or QVC

2-Use facial steamer for about 5 minutes

3-Use the blackhead remover astrigent and once a week I exfoliate with the Apricot scrub by st. ives...the medicated one during this step too. Pores will then close.

4-Apply a moisterizer...I like Philosophy stuff...Hope In A Jar.

5-At Night...do the same thing but in place of the moisterizer I use an AHA cream.

Old 01-24-2004, 03:52 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

Vortex773310 HB User

Clearasills new Black head combating pads are pretty good, i use them on my nose alot, and it basicly dries the skin and seems to scrape the blackheads off, i try to use them twice a day on my nose..i find them too drying to be used on my face, and yeah those blackhead toners really do work, the facial steamer routine is also very good, im gonna use one tonight actually.

Closed Thread