It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2004, 10:29 PM   #1

avgjoe HB User
help - accutane chest pains

I am getting transient accutane chest pains. They're on my right side of my chest which eases me a little bit .. at least it's not by my heart .. but it still worries me.

Has anyone else ever experienced these chest pains or know anything about them? It's my second month and I was just put on 50mg once per day, where as last month (my first month) I was on 40 mg once per day.

(help!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2004, 10:52 PM   #2
(male)

JD885 HB User
Re: help - accutane chest pains

i'd call and ask the doctor. when's teh last date you had bloodwork, did anything go up in the first month?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2004, 10:55 PM   #3

avgjoe HB User
Re: help - accutane chest pains

Hey JD,
I had bloodwork this past tuesday. My triglycerides were a little elevated but my pediatrician said it was fine because I am not overweight and my good cholesterol is high.

But I think Im going to have to call my dermatologist tomorrow and probably go back to taking 40 mg.

But should there really be some added side effect just from moving from 40 mg to 50 mg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD885
i'd call and ask the doctor. when's teh last date you had bloodwork, did anything go up in the first month?

Closed Thread