It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2003, 09:12 PM   #16

heartsicle HB User
Beth Ann -- By cream do you mean the progesterone cream?

Old 03-15-2003, 09:05 AM   #17
Veteran

laur HB User
Beth ann - thanks for the reply. The menopause for me has been horrible!! The yasmin has completely taken away the night sweats, hot flashes, and some of the other symptoms I was getting. Those are things you just don't understand how bad they can be until you actually go through them! For those things in particular, I haven't felt this good in a long time, and I don't even mind the breast tenderness I guess. I just wonder if it will subside or stay with me as long as I take the pill. I am hoping this works but will continue to research the progesterone cream and will also pick up that book right away. Like Heartsicle, I seem to feel better trying to continually research and find out the answers on my own. I haven't found the Dr.'s to be sympathetic or very informative about much and would love to be able to spend the rest of my days not having to go to any of them!!LOL...

Heartsicle- you'll be happy to know, I am TRYING to be more patient . Now I'm not sure how that will go LOL!!, but I will promise to try hard to be patient and do less ranting!!! Thanks to all of you for the support, I REALLY appreciate it Lots!!!

Started to use tazorac for about 2 minutes before washing it off. Going ok I guess but it's too soon to tell. Will post after I've used it for awhile.

L

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2003, 03:26 PM   #18

heartsicle HB User
Good, Laur. I'm glad you are feeling better. Researching is fun, ain't it? :>

Old 03-15-2003, 05:04 PM   #19
(female)

Beth Ann HB User
Smile

Yes, Heartsicle, I was talking about progesterone cream. I thought I would see how it would affect me if I went a month without it. That was STUPID of me to even think of! I'm a lot similar to you too, being that I started my period when I was 11. Had severe cramps every single month, until I got on the pill. I've really been getting into researching medical stuff too. It's funny that my friends call me when they want to find out what is wrong with them. Ha! I have to agree with SweetJade. I've been doing a low-carb diet, and it really does make a difference. It's the only way I've ever been able to lose weight, plus I feel so much better and don't suffer as much from the perimenopause and PMS. I hate dieting though. But don't we all?

Old 03-17-2003, 11:52 AM   #20
(female)

BlueSprite555 HB User
Low carb eh? Maybe I need to try low-carbing it too…I feel like all I eat is bread. When I quit sugar that made a huge diff. right away. When I eat sugar I have like an allergic reaction within a few hours, my skin would tingle and itch, and then I would have the huge cystic zit right on my jaw line…all the time. Now I never get those. I still break out though, and my skin is really dry and flaky with an oil slick on top…weird eh? Maybe I just have a hormonal imbalance too,, I dunno, but OTC did not work out well for me…I felt weird on it and headaches, depression, panic attacks…it sucked. ARGH! I Am so sick of dealing with my “skin!!!”

Closed Thread