It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2004, 07:01 PM   #1

Ash16 HB User
Smile pHisoderm

I know you have all heard the hype about face washes... But let's face it, most of them DON'T work! We have the proof right there on our own faces! I have tried it all... The miracle pills (including b5 vitamins), proactiv, accutane, u name it i have tried it! I even changed my diet. Nothing rilly worked for me. Only 2 regimines worked for me. Using Clean and Clear Continuous Control face wash with the Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer (but my face was too dry during the winter... VERY dry skin!) and my newest and best regimine... pHisoderm acne wash with a mix of Stridex Fruit Therapy and the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I do that routine every night before i go to bed. When i wake up... i use the face wash with the stridex fruit therapy and put Covergirl tinted moisturizer on my face to give me a really nice glow! My skin looks fabulous! I have been pretty much clear for the last 3 months... and i couldn't be happier with the price! I just recently started using the tinted moisturizer and it really moisturizes my face. I was doing the same routine night and day for a little over 2 1/2 months. It really works... thought i didnt think it would!
Ok... that sounded like a cheasy infomercial! But i just had to share my success thus far with every one! I also eat a salad every day and i take Coral Calcium everyday... 3 times a day i should add. I guzzle water... and i don't wear alot of makeup...
I hope this helped some of you... i would give my routine a shot if you think you are hopeless. It took about 2 weeks to completely clear my skin... but it has been consistent thus far. I hope it remains to do so! Wish me luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2004, 07:56 PM   #2

davidpt40 HB User
Re: pHisoderm

I like to think of it this way- Vitamins, minerals, and diet are the 'long-term' or 'strategic' approach ot acne. Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and other topical acids are the 'short term' or 'tactical' approach. You have to win the battles and the war at the same time.

Old 02-06-2004, 07:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

regime HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpt40
I like to think of it this way- Vitamins, minerals, and diet are the 'long-term' or 'strategic' approach ot acne. Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and other topical acids are the 'short term' or 'tactical' approach. You have to win the battles and the war at the same time.
is the dual moisturizer the one with SA in it? have u tried the shine free one?

Old 02-06-2004, 08:34 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Vortex773310 HB User

well it all depends what brings your acne about, for me it was unhealthy eating and basicly nutrient deficiences, basicly i had to clear my acne through Diet, yours however might just be you have a large bacteria buildup on the surface of your skin, therefore washing with some of the lotions you do, works for it.

Closed Thread